VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Feeler - 2012 VW CC or 2010 VW Routan for sale - SoCal

6K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  g60manny 
#1 ·
Hi Guys,

I have both cars above and am trying to put out a feeler out for them.

2012 CC DSG Sport - Perfect as new condition, it has just had its first service at 8500 miles. It has the beautiful Silver/Gold [not sure of the correct name] exterior and black/cornsilk interior. The car is in as new condition with the exception of two small scratches on the rear bumper. I was thinking of asking about $25K or so for it. Please let me know your feedback.

2010 Routan SEL/W Dual DVD/Navi - The van is white with a light tan leather interior and has about 25K miles in good condition. Just had the rotors replaced and the third row center seatbelt holder replaced [yes the full plastic roof piece]. The van has one scratch on one rim and a small dent on the right rear wheel well. I was thinking of asking $26K for this.

The reason for selling - I have started to work from home and my wife is a stay at home mom, I now find myself with 3 cars and we barely drive any of them. I am open to selling either of them or both if i can get a reasonable offer for them.

Please email for any details at manu_06 at yahoo dot com [exactly as it sounds].

If feeback on pricing is positive, I will upload pictures tomorrow.

Best Regards,

DesiOC

P.S. I am located in Irvine, CA

See less See more
#5 ·
Trade Routan for a 2008 Touareg Galapagos Gray wife wants a van rather it be a VW.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.