Well, I decided to go ahead and take the plunge. Like most of us, I kept seeing commercials for it. With the F23 build in the works, I wanted to refresh all my hoses. My main goal was to get rid of the HORRIBLE worm clamps. First of all, it's REALLY easy to do. I got a bunch of assorted sizes of thick walled silicone vac hoses (enough to do 3 cars), and the "shop kit" which is a pretty big assortment of adapters and various fittings. The system is leak free and clean in just a few minutes. They have these pieces that snap onto a nipple like the one coming off of the charge pipe, DV, WG, manifold, etc. Those pieces then snap into other pieces, that fit into a hose end. So far, pretty cool system. I pressurized afterwards, and everything seems fine.