Full engine build specs are on the first page of this thread, along with all the other modifications to the car.
Finally got her a full size spare. Good friend of mine helped make the floor to showcase it. Still some more tweaking to get it perfect, plus I'll be adding a little something under the wheel to make it pop, but I'm loving it so far.
New member here, a bit of a gearhead.
While our '13 Turbo Convertible is Metallic Reef Blue with Black Leather interior, your hardtop Slate Grey Metallic is a beautiful presentation.
Your Rim choice sets off its stance particularly well.
Two thumbs up - GREAT LOOKING car.
So of course with any build you find little things as you drive it that you want to change/fix.
1. Found the oil pan I received from USP earlier last year was actually revised by Wortec due to leaks, and mine began to leak. So I am swapping in their new revision with an oem gasket.
2. New throttle body pipe sits a little too close to the fans for my comfort, so I'm having a bracket added to hold it against the trans more firmly.
3. Having a w/m bung added pre-map to the throttle body in case I decide to go down the w/m route
4. DKM Twin Disc clutch is coming out and Southbend Stage 3 Daily going back in. Really wasn't happy with the DKM. I kept getting stuck in gear and having to kill the engine just to get it out. Did that twice while rolling on the highway, that was fun. Also it wasn't consistent at all, would grab in a different spot constantly, especially in reverse it was terrible. Shop bled it countless times, and all fluid was clear with no bubbles, yet continued to have problems. So bye bye to DKM lol
5. Going to try and fit one of two turbo blankets I got. One is the standard for a gtx2867r but I don't think it'll fit with the manifold that the CTS boss 500 kit uses, so I also got the CTS KO4 turbo blanket from CTS as they think it will fit. So we'll give both those a try.
6. Last but not least, the engine bay temperatures are still very hot, and they always have been with the lack of airflow into the engine bay. So looking into a few vents for the front, depressurization vents for the top of the hood, and a vent to direct air more directly over the oil cooler.
Funny how when you think you've done a huge project and it's almost over, more stuff pops up lol