Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: REVIEW: Advanced Automotive Films & GTA In Detail in Mississauga

Vehicles
      B7 Audi A4 Avant / MK6 Jetta TDI / MK5 GTI / MK4 Jetta 2.0L
      11-08-2012 10:59 AM #1
      After recently purchasing my new 2012 Volkswagen Jetta TDI in October, my obsessive compulsive disorder in keeping my car immaculate started to itch. I was referred to both of these companies by a friend (You may know Das Audi - Brian). For the "attention to detail" VAG enthusiast, you will appreciate this review...

Work Order: Full Opticoat application & Custom Ventureshield application

Summary Review: Dealing with Marco (http://www.advancedmobilegroup.net) and Kevin (http://gtaindetail.com) was an excellent experience. Marco completed a full custom Ventureshield application to my vehicle, which the dealership where I purchased my Jetta from could not complete. No bubbles, nor lifts... application is flawless. Kevin applied a full Opticoat application to my whole vehicle, everything except for my tires. He also included a full interior and engine detail. Both guys are great to deal with, and have an eye for the finer details. They don’t advertise, their clientele are mainly word of mouth. Their creditable work speaks for themselves...

IMO: 5 / 5 Stars

For more details & contact information

Marco - Advanced Mobile Group
      [email protected]
      http://www.advancedmobilegroup.net
      Kevin - GTA In Detail
      [email protected]
      http://gtaindetail.com

Photos will not justify the work... but a visual is always appealing.

Kevin's Opticoat Application & Detailing

Marco's Custom Ventureshield application

Cheers!

2. Remove Advertisements
      VWVortex.com
      Advertisements
      Vehicles
      Station Wagon
      05-02-2013 08:59 PM #2
      Hey Sonny

I just ran across this post......................glad everything worked out for you.................my car is there now so I'll let Kevin know you have an Avant now...............

Vehicles
      2016 GTI, 2013 GLI (Traded)
      10-20-2013 10:44 AM #3
      Just got my hood, bumper, and headlights wrapped by Marco on Friday. He did a wicked job in great time!! Highly recommended for anyone worried about their paint getting messed up during the daily drive.....

Last edited by Bosley; 10-20-2013 at 10:46 AM.
      "If horsepower is the cake, then torque is the thick layer of creamy frosting. Yum." Christian Wardlaw, cargurus.com

"A man can't change what he is. He can convince anyone he's someone else, but never himself." Kevin Spacey

Vehicles
      Mk.7 GTI
      10-20-2013 01:43 PM #4
      Do they do a full wash/wax/scratch removal before applying the film? Or is that up to me?

Vehicles
      2016 GTI, 2013 GLI (Traded)
      10-20-2013 03:53 PM #5
      I believe the answer to that is yes, they (Kevin) will do a wash/wax/Opti Coat/paint cleanup however I only had the film done (by Marco). I wouldn't think that you'd wax under the film first, but who knows......

They did wash the car before hand and detailed the wheels/rims, but I didn't ask about the level of paint clean-up they do (how bad the scratches/dings can be and still be cleaned up). I just had it a wash/wax/detail & Opti Coat done the week before (from someone else, sorry guys, nothing personal), so I don't know......
      "If horsepower is the cake, then torque is the thick layer of creamy frosting. Yum." Christian Wardlaw, cargurus.com

"A man can't change what he is. He can convince anyone he's someone else, but never himself." Kevin Spacey