VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Milwaukee thread ...

274K views 2K replies 222 participants last post by  3L3M3NT 
#1 ·
Been black-holed??

It's Friday and I'm having withdrawals ...

#43 ·
Old MK4 key fobs

I've also got a project that needs some MKE help....
Does anyone have an old MK4 key fob?
Condition of outside case and buttons not important--the less useful the better--as I am interested in the inside circuit board.

I'm cheap, and not looking for anything functioning.
Don't need the actual key portion.
I would just like to know what type of footprint is available and what the components are on the circuit board.

Thank you in advance.
PM me for what you got/want for it.

#44 ·
I've also got a project that needs some MKE help....
Does anyone have an old MK4 key fob?
Condition of outside case and buttons not important--the less useful the better--as I am interested in the inside circuit board.

I'm cheap, and not looking for anything functioning.
Don't need the actual key portion.
I would just like to know what type of footprint is available and what the components are on the circuit board.

Thank you in advance.
PM me for what you got/want for it.
http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5595141-FS-key-fobs

#50 ·
Hey all,
I had wanted to post this in the Milwaukee Thread but it appears to have had too much nipple...

Anyway, I'm looking for one or two tensioner (power steering and coolant pumps) eye bolts for a MK2 Golf/Jetta.

All I need is the eye bolt and not necessarily the tension bolt, but of course I'll take it if you have it.
This is part #035145541. It was found on a few cars in the late 80's and early 90's. Golf, Jetta, Corrado and Sirocco.

My power steering belt is squealing like a pig. Help a brother out. I'm willing to pay shipping too if you're outside the Milwaukee area.

#67 ·
Hey guys looking for some help.

A good friend of mine(and a lot of others on here) is in a bind and needs some parts. Looking for stock MK4 struts and shocks to get a car on the road. Car is a 05 GLI and we need to get some blown coilovers off the car to make it driveable again. If anyone has any stock stuff laying around for cheap it would really help. Car is at McAdams right now. Give me a call or shoot me a text message.

Dan
414 405 6515

#72 ·

Commemorative ornament ...

1 day until the Mayan apocalypse Friday version of the Milwaukee thread. Only comes around once in a lifetime!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.