VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

FS: 2011 Routan SE, Neptune Blue with 24,000 miles located in Las Vegas

5K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Creamycaesar 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I am trying to sell my 2011 Routan SE that I bought new in May of 2011. I am asking $22,700 which is a little under what I owe on the vehicle. The exterior color is Neptune Blue which they did not make very many of, with Grey interior. I purchased monster mats the day I purchased the vehicle and they have been used ever since. Automatic slider doors and lift gate and rear entertainment set up. The only thing I don't have is a sunroof and navigation.

Over all the vehicle is in excellent condition with the exception for a minor door ding on the right slider door and a small scratch on passenger side mirror. Everything in the vehicle works flawlessly and has been very well maintained.

I am a freak for fuel economy so I have not ridden the van to hard and had never had a single mechanical problem. The reason I am selling the vehicle is money is getting tight and I have a second vehicle that works well with my family. I am the only driver in the household and it just doesn't makes sense to have two vehicles.

I will add some pictures as soon as I figure out how.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.