Recently joined this forum and am a long time member of the Corvette Forum. I'm offering a Rare opportunity to purchase some of the highest quality mufflers available!! Hand made by Burns Stainless, the same company that supplies all the exhaust components to Pratt & Miller for Corvette's GT2 ALMS race cars and a number of other race teams. www.burnsstainless.com

I purchased these unique mufflers for $950 two years ago for a custom exhaust that I was building for my Corvette Z06. I decided to make some changes in the project and therefore did not use the mufflers. They are brand new.

The mufflers are universal and can be used on any number of applications. Pictures below demonstrate how easily they can replace the standard mufflers on several aftermarket exhaust systems. Any exhaust shop can make the changes.

These mufflers are only for those who are the most discerning and have an extreme attention to detail for the highest quality.

• 2.5" Inside Diameter
  • 4.5" Outside Diameter
  • 10" Length at 4.5" Outside Diameter
  • 15" Overall Length
  • 1.5" Inlet / Outlet Length
  • Unique '2-Stage' design
  • 100% 304 Stainless Steel Construction
  • Floating core allows for easy rebuilds...will last a lifetime
  • Built to the highest quality standards with amazing tig-welding
  • Ultra-Light weighing less than 3.83 lbs. each
  • Packed with glass-mat core
  • Extremely durable

[SIZE="4"]Selling for $675 Shipped-Firm. PM me with any questions. [/SIZE]

Here is a link to a dyno video with my Corvette from Facebook with almost identical Burns Mufflers.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=522383287773618