Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: 2.0 TFSI IE CNC Ported Head

Vehicles
      SEAT LEON FR CUSTOM BUILD
      10-01-2013 09:33 PM #1
      Hey guys, I building my engine... Again, because last time the timing belt tensioner broke and all got messed up. So this time i decided to go big. And when i say big i mean this!. Integrated engineering got me this beauty. the head is just awesome there are no words to describe the perfection on the CNC and the difference between this and OEM, later i will post comparisons, but fur know lest just get delighted with this.

First the packing is perfect, they make sure is perfect made to protect it, because believe, its not cheap.

Sorry about the low light in the pics, my flash got damaged, and lighting in my room sucks.

The moment you unwrap the head, you just get astonished by the clean and perfect it is

I hope you like pictures because i have a lot of them!!

this is the touch i most like

This product is really what you pay for, i will post later pics of the head already assembled.

Hope you enjoy it!

Thanks to Integrated Engineering and Cassidy Williams !

heck out my build i'm doing tons of stuff, BT, Rollcage, Alcantara, Sound system !

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=366243
      SEAT LEON FR BIG TURBO SETUP IN PROGRESS UPDATES COMMING!!
      Now Rollcage build, Interior swap and surprises!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 10-02-2013 05:01 PM #2
      IE is the best at producing parts to build a bullet proof motor. Good luck with your build
      2012 GTI APR K04

Vehicles
      Mk4 Jetta 1.8t, CW mk6 gti
      10-02-2013 05:50 PM #3
      Oh good lawdy that's purddy

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Vehicles
      10-05-2013 04:03 AM #4
      Quote Originally Posted by ina04gli1.8t View Post
      IE is the best at producing parts to build a bullet proof motor. Good luck with your build
      Yes they are, they have since i got into this build engine stuff my main parts provider, they service and products are truly awesome! Thanks glad you like it

Quote Originally Posted by davespence20 View Post
      Oh good lawdy that's purddy
      It's just amazing the difference a machine can do, at my point of view this is art

Vehicles
      Mk4 Jetta 1.8t, CW mk6 gti
      10-05-2013 11:25 AM #5
      I can't wait to see comparisons!

Vehicles
      10-07-2013 07:33 AM #6
      [COLOR="rgb(175, 238, 238)"][/COLOR]
      Quote Originally Posted by davespence20 View Post
      I can't wait to see comparisons!
      I will soon! You can also check my build thread thanks bud

9. 04-13-2020 09:49 AM #7
      Thread: INTEGRATED ENGINEERING's 2.0T TSI product and new release thread. ... I was hoping IE would have pulled through with it for all of us, but it ... Engines CNC ported cylinder heads for 2.0T FSI/TSI/TFSI engines! by https:buyfollowersaustralia.com.au

10. n00b
      06-09-2020 06:46 AM #8
      It's good to see a fellow enthusiast posting such informative blogs for others to read.I wish you luck.
      If you aren't able to find time for your blogging practices, you can take help with your assignments from Assignment Desk.

11. 07-04-2020 03:43 AM #9
      decided to go big. And when i say big i mean this!. Integrated engineering got me this beauty. the head is just awesome there are no words to describe the perfect

12. 07-22-2020 05:19 AM #10
      There all products are awesome and without any fault that you can afford at a little price and can order your favourite stuff at your home. A few days ago I have read about similar items that are available at low price on essaysoft review software that is according to your choice and you can also use this software for assignments and other study work.

13. 08-15-2020 07:40 AM #11
      Integrated Engineering - IE CNC Ported 2.0T FSI Cylinder Head (Assembled) - IECHVC2. Manufacturer: Integrated Engineering. Ships In: 1-3 Business Days followersaustralia
      Last edited by followersaustralia; 08-15-2020 at 07:49 AM.

14. 08-15-2020 07:49 AM #12
      Integrated Engineering 2.0T FSI CNC Ported Cylinder Heads. ... A competitor with a ported head posted their airflows and the IE one blows ...followers italy

15. 08-15-2020 07:50 AM #13
      IE Sport Series Assembled Cylinder heads for your TSI engine is available with or ... Integrated Engineering guides are CNC machined from a proprietary alloy ...
      by epicfollowersuk

16. 09-15-2020 03:49 AM #14
      Hi, IT, Database, SAP, Finance, Management, or any other subject Assignment, Writing A Thesis Paper Report, Essay. We have professional academic writer’s deals in all subject areas. We also provide Turnitin plag (similarity) reports for free. visit my Website,