VWVortex.com - Grand Theft Auto V Online Mode
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126
    Results 3,126 to 3,134 of 3134

    Thread: Grand Theft Auto V Online Mode

    1. Geriatric Member BRealistic's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 16th, 2005
      Location
      East-10EC
      Posts
      79,437
      Vehicles
      '18 RCSB EB F150
      08-23-2018 08:04 AM #3126
      Quote Originally Posted by CoolJetta3 View Post
      They are pretty good. I still prefer to run that game on the street though. There's more obstacles
      The one with the boost bat-mobiles and turbo jump and boost speed-racers is by far the best of the new- and I say that's because you really need wide open areas to use those vehicles.

    2. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    3. Geriatric Member BRealistic's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 16th, 2005
      Location
      East-10EC
      Posts
      79,437
      Vehicles
      '18 RCSB EB F150
      08-18-2019 02:38 PM #3127
      The Casino update was a very good update.

    4. Member CoolJetta3's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 28th, 2001
      Location
      Philadelphia, PA
      Posts
      15,033
      Vehicles
      07 Passat Wagon 3.6 4Motion, 15 Audi A3 2.0T Premium
      08-18-2019 03:36 PM #3128
      I played a bit of blackjack. Won about $1000

      Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
      - Nick

    5. Geriatric Member BRealistic's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 16th, 2005
      Location
      East-10EC
      Posts
      79,437
      Vehicles
      '18 RCSB EB F150
      08-18-2019 06:24 PM #3129
      Quote Originally Posted by CoolJetta3 View Post
      I played a bit of blackjack. Won about $1000

      Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUtTmRNquVE

      Also, the game doesn't save very often.
      Force a save by changing your outfit then max bet.
      If you lose, hard quit the game,.. it won't save the money lost.
      if you win, change outfits again to force a save.

    6. Member PlatinumGLS's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2nd, 2003
      Location
      Shelby Township, MI
      Posts
      17,819
      Vehicles
      7.4, 6.4 & 5.7
      09-24-2019 02:07 PM #3130
      I tried GTAO back on the 360 for just a few hours but never got into it. After beating the XBONE version a while ago I didn't try online. A couple months ago I gave GTAO a go and am now addicted. About to hit level 80. I've been taking advantage of 2x $/points this week for CEO work. Lots of grinding for cash lately.

      Basically, I do a headhunter mission with my Buzzard, kill the targets in <5 minutes (get ~$44,000), fly back to my CEO office, source a car for import/export, fly my Buzzard over, steal the car and deliver to warehouse. If the cooldown has ended for the headhunter, I do another headhunter mission and then export the car (top range only) to net ~$80,000. Rinse and repeat.

      After the 2x CEO promo is done, think I'll start running cocaine and/or guns - I have buildings for both but haven't done anything with them yet.

      My Xbox tag is CamperKillerX and am in the VWVT crew. I mostly play at night after kids go to bed - 9 PM EST to midnight or so.

    7. Geriatric Member BRealistic's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 16th, 2005
      Location
      East-10EC
      Posts
      79,437
      Vehicles
      '18 RCSB EB F150
      10-04-2019 11:21 AM #3131
      Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumGLS View Post
      I tried GTAO back on the 360 for just a few hours but never got into it. After beating the XBONE version a while ago I didn't try online. A couple months ago I gave GTAO a go and am now addicted. About to hit level 80. I've been taking advantage of 2x $/points this week for CEO work. Lots of grinding for cash lately.

      Basically, I do a headhunter mission with my Buzzard, kill the targets in <5 minutes (get ~$44,000), fly back to my CEO office, source a car for import/export, fly my Buzzard over, steal the car and deliver to warehouse. If the cooldown has ended for the headhunter, I do another headhunter mission and then export the car (top range only) to net ~$80,000. Rinse and repeat.

      After the 2x CEO promo is done, think I'll start running cocaine and/or guns - I have buildings for both but haven't done anything with them yet.

      My Xbox tag is CamperKillerX and am in the VWVT crew. I mostly play at night after kids go to bed - 9 PM EST to midnight or so.
      I wouldn't even know what to do if I started over with zero.
      All the good money makers (per game or glitching) seem require expensive things (MOC, bunkers, etc).

      That being said, you can win some good money when the racing is double money with even the free elegy (if you mod it).
      If you like racing, that is (and can get ina biog room- the longer the race and the more players the more money).
      Also- a few vehicles you cars quickly steal and sell are decent value:
      Felon/Felon GT, Baller, Rocoto, 620, oralce, Shwartzer- all $8k or more.

      How are you at gambling?

    8. Member PlatinumGLS's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2nd, 2003
      Location
      Shelby Township, MI
      Posts
      17,819
      Vehicles
      7.4, 6.4 & 5.7
      10-04-2019 11:59 AM #3132
      A couple weeks ago I had enough cash to invest in necessary items for the Arena glitch (arena workshop, a highly modded car and a MOC) and made around $20M profit. They patched this a couple days ago so I am back to earning money the legit way....stealing cars, running drugs/arms and killing people

      I am almost level 90 now and have MC clubhouse (w/cocaine & money counterfeiting), CEO office, bunker, arena and hanger. Just bought a nightclub last time I played. The vehicles I use the most are my Buzzard Attack Chopper (I love using the CEO menu and spawning it instantly to my location) and the armored Duke O'Death car (got it for free since I played GTA V online on the 360).

      I also attached my Twitch Prime account (free with Amazon Prime) to my Rockstar Social account giving me some free stuff including a casino penthouse.

      This week, they also have 2x on MC stuff. So, might sell some coke. Also 2x on Survival missions - I saw that the Nuke Silo is an easy one to make a lot of money on.

      One thing I found useful for freemode missions is to use my Asus router app to block internet connection to my Xbox for about 10 seconds. When I turn access back on, it shows all others have left my server but it is really me leaving. I will have an entire freemode to myself so I won't worry about random dudes shooting me while I am trying to do my business. It will eventually repopulate with people but it's nice to get some assassinations and/or deliveries done without the hassle of other users...

    9. Member PlatinumGLS's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2nd, 2003
      Location
      Shelby Township, MI
      Posts
      17,819
      Vehicles
      7.4, 6.4 & 5.7
      10-04-2019 12:09 PM #3133
      The #1 thing I hate most about GTAO are the griefers flying around on their Oppressors trying to kill people. It's not like they are skilled or anything. Luckily, my Duke O'Death is upgraded and can take a few missile hits giving me enough time to get away.

    10. Geriatric Member BRealistic's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 16th, 2005
      Location
      East-10EC
      Posts
      79,437
      Vehicles
      '18 RCSB EB F150
      10-04-2019 03:26 PM #3134
      Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumGLS View Post

      One thing I found useful for freemode missions is to use my Asus router app to block internet connection to my Xbox for about 10 seconds. When I turn access back on, it shows all others have left my server but it is really me leaving. I will have an entire freemode to myself so I won't worry about random dudes shooting me while I am trying to do my business. It will eventually repopulate with people but it's nice to get some assassinations and/or deliveries done without the hassle of other users...
      You can change your aiming mode to free aim (no auto aim) and get a public room to yourself.

      The #1 thing I hate most about GTAO are the griefers flying around on their Oppressors trying to kill people. It's not like they are skilled or anything. Luckily, my Duke O'Death is upgraded and can take a few missile hits giving me enough time to get away.
      Yeah, some of my GTAO friends call public rooms "the Purge" for obvious reasons.
      You can go passive mode at least.
      I need to start my bunker research again to get the better sniper bullets unlocked.
      I think armor piercing exploding sniper rounds will take out those griefing Opressors and Jets.

    Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •