VWVortex.com - VAGCOM - What is this and how do I do it? (new to VW)
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 169 of 169 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169
    Results 4,201 to 4,208 of 4208

    Thread: VAGCOM - What is this and how do I do it? (new to VW)

    1. 08-13-2019 11:56 PM #4201
      Quote Originally Posted by Reihenmotor5 View Post
      Is this what you’re looking for?


      Cluster Staging / Celebration: (aka the needles dance / gauge sweep)

      Instruments ----> Adaptation
      Select "indicator_celebration" from the drop down list
      Select "Active" from the lower drop down list

      Worked on my 2019 Tiguan and a 2019 Passat


      Sent while on the run
      Thanks, I’ll try that

    2. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    3. Junior Member awesum's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 28th, 2002
      Location
      South Africa
      Posts
      23
      Vehicles
      2019 Tiguan 2.0 TDI, R-Line
      08-14-2019 01:08 AM #4202
      Quote Originally Posted by Reihenmotor5 View Post
      Is this what you’re looking for?


      Cluster Staging / Celebration: (aka the needles dance / gauge sweep)

      Instruments ----> Adaptation
      Select "indicator_celebration" from the drop down list
      Select "Active" from the lower drop down list

      Worked on my 2019 Tiguan and a 2019 Passat


      Sent while on the run
      I've had a look at the adaption channels with OBD 11 in offline mode and cannot find anything with "celebration" in it.

    4. Member
      Join Date
      Nov 30th, 2006
      Posts
      372
      Vehicles
      2019 VW Tiguan SEL-P R Line
      08-14-2019 01:09 AM #4203
      Quote Originally Posted by awesum View Post
      I've had a look at the adaption channels with OBD 11 in offline mode and cannot find anything with "celebration" in it.
      I don’t know how OBD 11 works, did this through VCDS


      Sent while on the run

    5. Junior Member awesum's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 28th, 2002
      Location
      South Africa
      Posts
      23
      Vehicles
      2019 Tiguan 2.0 TDI, R-Line
      08-14-2019 01:48 AM #4204
      Quote Originally Posted by Reihenmotor5 View Post
      I don’t know how OBD 11 works, did this through VCDS


      Sent while on the run
      OBD 11 is very similar to VCDS and it allows you to view the installed modules in an offline mode. I have a VCDS cable but its not compatible with the newer MQB models.

    6. 08-14-2019 10:08 PM #4205
      Quote Originally Posted by Reihenmotor5 View Post
      Is this what you’re looking for?


      Cluster Staging / Celebration: (aka the needles dance / gauge sweep)

      Instruments ----> Adaptation
      Select "indicator_celebration" from the drop down list
      Select "Active" from the lower drop down list

      Worked on my 2019 Tiguan and a 2019 Passat


      Sent while on the run
      Doesn’t show up as an adaptation for me in VCDS 19.6.1 under instruments

    7. 08-14-2019 10:59 PM #4206
      Oddly the gauge sweep just started working in the MK7 golf out of the blue but no luck on the Tiguan. Maybe it’s because I have digital gauges

    8. Member
      Join Date
      Nov 30th, 2006
      Posts
      372
      Vehicles
      2019 VW Tiguan SEL-P R Line
      08-15-2019 08:26 AM #4207
      Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith4 View Post
      Oddly the gauge sweep just started working in the MK7 golf out of the blue but no luck on the Tiguan. Maybe it’s because I have digital gauges
      Ok so a couple of things when you get in you’ll see the VW start up like this (Version 4 with Deep Pink (my lil one she loves pink)):

      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V0s...w?usp=drivesdk

      As you can see you won’t see the needle sweep, but here is when you’ll see it:

      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kkL...w?usp=drivesdk

      I can’t recall if you see it with the default AID startup if you haven’t changed the version of the AID presentation.

      Sent while on the run

    9. Junior Member awesum's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 28th, 2002
      Location
      South Africa
      Posts
      23
      Vehicles
      2019 Tiguan 2.0 TDI, R-Line
      08-21-2019 03:51 AM #4208
      I also cant get the oil temp to show on my Tiguan with AID. I have selected it i the OBD 11 settings.
      2019 Tiguan 2.0 TDI, R-Line
      2019 Polo GTI
      Ex: 2016 Golf 7R; 2015 Polo GTI; 2014 Golf 7 GTI; 2013 Tiguan 2.0 TDI; 2010 Golf 6 GTI; 2010 Scirocco 2.0 TSI; 2008 Golf V GTI; 2007 Golf V GTI; 2002 Golf IV GTI; 1991 Jetta GLI; 1991 Golf GTI, 2.0 16V

    Page 169 of 169 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •