VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

2015: Trek To The Dragon

57K views 120 replies 30 participants last post by  PSU 
#1 · (Edited)
I've led a group up in 2013 and 2014. Let's keep it going.

For further details, PM me. Please only PM me if you are 99.9% sure you are attending.

Friday, May 15, 2015.

Minimal traffic. A few great runs. And we made it back to Helen just when everyone else was arriving into town.

It's a 75 mile trip to the Dragon.

01) PSU (MKV R32)

02) Caza84GTI (MKV R32)

03) AimStylus (TTRS)

04) Feola86 (MKIV GLI)

05) Reflex 2.5 (MKV GLI)

06) dhatguy (MKV R32)

07) rich65vwbus (MKIV R32)

08) 01_wolfie (MKIV Jetta)

09) ajesusphreak (MKVI GTI)

10) nickolie2009 (MKV GTI)

11) InfamousAbe (MKVI GTI)

12) lax5 (E39)

13) big byrd (B8 S4)

See less See more
#80 ·
If you barley get off the edge of the road it is a very steep embankment this happened to Paweł 2 years ago at Wookies it like a magnet it will pull you right over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#104 ·
I posted this to my facebook page, but for those of you who were there but can't see what I posted....

I'm home safe and sound without a scratch. My phone was in the car, and stupid Facebook wouldn't let
me log in from any other phone (security). I'm so thankful to have the friends that I do in all of you!! Thank
you for checking in on me, helping me in anyway this weekend and to those who just smiled when they
saw me after this. You will never know how grateful I am to have all of you in my life in one way or another.

To the guys that came and helped me out of the car, you may never see this, but I thank God that you
stopped and got me out of the state of shock that I was in. If it weren't for you, I don't know what would
have happened.

To all the perfect strangers who walked up to me during all of this and gave me a hug and reminded me
that material things can be replaced and just the fact that I was standing there was a blessing, THANK YOU
from the bottom of my heart.

As I sat and watched my car, I wanted to cry over it, but all I could think about was, I'M STILL HERE.

Thanks you all for just being there

#119 ·
I as well am a 100%
I live 40 miles from Helen and 150 miles from Fontana Damn. I would love to meet up at anytime anyone wants to do a solo run and would be love to help anyway I can to coordinate a run next year. Feel free to PM me if your in the area and feel Ike going for a run!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.