2013 Mini Cooper JCW GP This car is based upon the regular Mini Cooper JCW with several performance differences: a redesigned suspension, with coil-overs offering a 0.8-inch range of adjustment, lowered by 0.8 inch in the front and 0.6 inch at the rear, spring rates have increased by 50 percent with anti-roll bar diameters remaining the same, 13-inch vented front discs and six-piston fixed calipers, a rear wing, diffuser, and underbody panels to reduce lift at the rear axle by 90 percent.

Currently 16500 miles and they will only go up slowly as its my second car. This car comes with 3 sets of tires. The stock Kumho V500 track tires that have approx 300 miles on them, Michelin Pilot Super Sport 215/45 - 17, and Hankook Icept Evo winter tires with approx 300 miles.The car also includes Integral Audio's Soundstage setup (including subwoofer) that was professionally installed.

http://www.integralaudio.com/index.p...oofer-r56.html

Its a really nice system that adds very little weight. The subwoofer removes easily in seconds.

My reason for selling is that I've just placed my order for a new M3. The GP looks and drives like a new car. Please feel free to PM me for any other information or details. I will definitely consider reasonable offers.

Edit: Forgot to include that the car currently has piano black headlight/taillight rings. The chrome rings will also be included and are in great shape.

Asking $30,990. All reasonable offers will be considered.