VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Free mk2 jetta glx 4 door wolfsburg edition silver automatic (sorry, but yes its not 5 spd)

7K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  kawi6rr 
#1 ·
Hawaii MK2 lovers I have the deal of the century if its still there. I have location info on a nice MK2 Jetta GLX I had asked the auntie if she was interested in selling it and I was even joking to myself wouldn't it be something if she just said if you want it just take it so when she answered the door to my surprise that's exactly what she said!!!!! so being out of my wits happy I tried my best to at least get it running but I'm not that much of a mechanic so I left and I never thought much of it but I left the island and I never said anything to anyone but if you have the know how and the capabilities to get a vey nice old school Jetta back on the road please do it hurts me to see it sit there. thankfully its not close to the ocean so not much rust at all interior could use a good cleaning the old pleather plastic was feeling stif and sticky in some places but overall everything is there for more info pm or email me thanks for looking. ken

ksake3@gmail.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.