VWVortex.com - 2009 Eos Komfort 6-spd orig owner in MD
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: 2009 Eos Komfort 6-spd orig owner in MD

1. 04-03-2015 11:59 AM #1
      Below is the only pic I have at the moment. I will be taking more when the weather clears.

IMPORTANT: The Eos now has the original bling grille back on. The black grille from the White Night edition (Europe and Australia only) is available at an extra cost. That cost varies depending whether it will go to whoever buys this Eos or not.

2009 Eos Komfort
      79,500 miles and counting
      original owner
      6-speed manual
      black with black interior
      just had 80k-mile service
      oil changed every 5k miles, not 10k
      includes mud guards
      includes monster mats (second set -- driver's side is worn)
      includes wind deflector
      includes tool kit, etc. that came with the car
      includes rear trunk liner
      only issues it ever had was an a/c switch on Day One, and power windows -- all repaired under warranty
      everything works as it should
      drives beautifully
      no top troubles, no leaks
      no accidents or mishaps ever
      very stock
      tires have plenty of tread
      great performance and highway mileage -- a genuine 36 MPG to OBX and Va Beach

$11,000 -- will do a Maryland inspection at this price, will help with delivery

Available at extra cost:
      black "White Night" grille
      VWoA windshield protector

Only reason for selling: I have a 2014 Tiguan and it is the only automatic I own. I will need an automatic for several weeks after I have surgery. I have Thing for my convertible pleasure before and after surgery.

Not interested in any trades. If you have something interesting for trade, it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Now: '14 Tiguan R-Line 4motion ... '13 Tiguan S ... '02 Golf GLS TDI
      Past: '03 New Beetle Turbo S ... '74 Thing Acapulco ... '09 Eos Komfort ... '97 Jetta GT ... '02 Passat ... '02 Cabrio GLX ... '71 Super Beetle ... '93 EuroVan MV Westy ... '86 Jetta GLI ... '81 Pickup LX ... '85 Vanagon
      Future: on the prowl ...

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 04-05-2015 02:06 AM #2
      SOLD

Another car parked in memory
      Now: '14 Tiguan R-Line 4motion ... '13 Tiguan S ... '02 Golf GLS TDI
      Past: '03 New Beetle Turbo S ... '74 Thing Acapulco ... '09 Eos Komfort ... '97 Jetta GT ... '02 Passat ... '02 Cabrio GLX ... '71 Super Beetle ... '93 EuroVan MV Westy ... '86 Jetta GLI ... '81 Pickup LX ... '85 Vanagon
      Future: on the prowl ...

4. 07-08-2019 03:23 PM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by oasis View Post
      Below is the only pic I have at the moment. I will be taking more when the weather clears.

IMPORTANT: The Eos now has the original bling grille back on.audacity find my iphone origin The black grille from the White Night edition (Europe and Australia only) is available at an extra cost. That cost varies depending whether it will go to whoever buys this Eos or not.

2009 Eos Komfort
      79,500 miles and counting
      original owner
      6-speed manual
      black with black interior
      just had 80k-mile service
      oil changed every 5k miles, not 10k
      includes mud guards
      includes monster mats (second set -- driver's side is worn)
      includes wind deflector
      includes tool kit, etc. that came with the car
      includes rear trunk liner
      only issues it ever had was an a/c switch on Day One, and power windows -- all repaired under warranty
      everything works as it should
      drives beautifully
      no top troubles, no leaks
      no accidents or mishaps ever
      very stock
      tires have plenty of tread
      great performance and highway mileage -- a genuine 36 MPG to OBX and Va Beach

$11,000 -- will do a Maryland inspection at this price, will help with delivery

Available at extra cost:
      black "White Night" grille
      VWoA windshield protector

Only reason for selling: I have a 2014 Tiguan and it is the only automatic I own. I will need an automatic for several weeks after I have surgery. I have Thing for my convertible pleasure before and after surgery.

Not interested in any trades. If you have something interesting for trade, it wouldn't hurt to ask.

below is the only pic I have at the moment. I will be taking more when the weather clears.

IMPORTANT: The Eos now has the original bling grille back on. The black grille from the White Night edition (Europe and Australia only) is available at an extra cost. That cost varies depending whether it will go to whoever buys this Eos or not. ??
      Last edited by SAILITY; 07-10-2019 at 09:08 AM.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

6. 07-17-2019 12:14 PM #4
      Quote Originally Posted by SAILITY View Post
      below is the only pic I have at the moment. I will be taking more when the weather clears.

IMPORTANT: The Eos now has the original bling grille back on. The black grille from the White Night edition (Europe and Australia only) is available at an extra cost. That cost varies depending whether it will go to whoever buys this Eos or not. ??
      Not sure of the reason for the semi-double-post ... my guess is one is wondering if the black grille is still available or not since the post above clearly says "sold." The White Night edition grille was not sold to the buyer of the Eos but was sold separately.
      Now: '03 New Beetle Turbo S ... '14 Tiguan R-Line 4motion ... '13 Tiguan S ... '02 Golf GLS TDI
      Past: '74 Thing Acapulco ... '09 Eos Komfort ... '97 Jetta GT ... '02 Passat ...
      '02 Cabrio GLX ... '71 Super Beetle ... '93 EuroVan MV Westy ... '86 Jetta GLI ...
      '81 Pickup LX ... '85 Vanagon Future: hmmm