This car fell in my lap.
- 1989: the owner originally thought it was an 87, but it's actually an 89.
- 1 owner (he's 92 and still active!)
- 67000 miles
- a/c (still works!)
- all original
- MINT interior
The minor bad stuff:
- some surface rust on lower half of doors
- soft brake pedal
- dead battery (already charged it and got the car running this morning)
- missing three things: a wheel trim ring, a sunroof, and a clutch. Yeah: it's an automatic.
I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this car. It's a blank slate, so I'm thinking a very slight drop, maybe some 12 holes or Castellets or I'd LOVE a set of 1552 Snowflakes if I can find them (and afford them).
Running project total as of 6/22/15: ~$700.
- $450 purchase price
- $103 tow
- $19 temp tag
- $78 parts/fluids
- ~$50 in add'l fluids and such