Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Lack of members?

Vehicles
      2009 VW Tiguan S
      07-06-2015 01:51 PM #1
      Hello anyone who may read this. Doesn't seem like many will considering this is the fourth post in the UK section. Anyways I figured I would try to get some participation in this area. I live in the Cambridgeshire area and am pretty new here. I would like to know if there are any local VW events, meet ups, clubs, etc. If so, hit me up and maybe we can start populating this thread section.

Justin

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Vehicles
      Golf V R32
      07-08-2015 05:34 AM #2
      I've just joined up I'm over in Essex.

Vehicles
      2009 VW Tiguan S
      07-08-2015 09:01 PM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by R32GRANT View Post
      Awesome man. If you've got friends that own vw's make sure to get them to join as well. What's your background when it comes to vw's or cars in general? Do you have a weekly meet you go to or any events that you could share. The link below is a list of shows I found on Google.
      http://www.vwshows.com/shows.php?cou...ted%20kingdom&

I would like to go to the bundle o dubz in Braintree. I'll for sure be going to white noise in thetford. Come out if you can

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Vehicles
      Golf V R32
      07-10-2015 04:25 AM #4
      You should join Edition38 for more VW shows.

I tend to go to a lot of the bigger shows but don't always take my car, I have TRAX, FittedUK & USC coming up that I'm going to over the next few weeks.

This is my 2nd VW. I've had 3 BMW's and a coupe Ford's when I first started driving..

7. 07-25-2016 02:58 PM #5
      I just joined and I'min Surrey

8. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      VW MK4 GTi 1.8T
      01-18-2017 01:34 PM #6
      Quote Originally Posted by 96mk3gti91 View Post
      Awesome man. If you've got friends that own vw's make sure to get them to join as well. What's your background when it comes to vw's or cars in general? Do you have a weekly meet you go to or any events that you could share. The link below is a list of shows I found on Google.

http://www.vwshows.com/shows.php?cou...ted%20kingdom&

I would like to go to the bundle o dubz in Braintree. I'll for sure be going to white noise in thetford. Come out if you can

Are you guys still active. I'm down in London! I know I'm late with regards to the thread. But let me know.

9. 07-14-2017 12:18 PM #7
      Late to the party also but Ive been going Edition38 "Edition" for the last 5 years with this year in my diary.
      Anyone going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. 06-03-2019 08:31 PM #8
      You should join Edition38 for more VW shows.

I tend to go to a lot of the bigger shows Audacity Find My iPhone Origin but don't always take my car, I have TRAX, FittedUK & USC coming up that I'm going to over the next few weeks.

This is my 2nd VW. I've had 3 BMW's and a coupe Ford's when I first started driving..
      Hello anyone who may read this. Doesn't seem like many will considering this is the fourth post in the UK section. Anyways I figured I would try to get some participation in this area. I live in the Cambridgeshire area and am pretty new here. I would like to know if there are any local VW events, meet ups, clubs, etc. If so, hit me up and maybe we can start populating this thread section.
      Last edited by SAILITY; 06-06-2019 at 05:31 PM.