Moved the blue car along, it just wasnít in the budget to fix/track it. Found it a great home with someone who works as a fabricator in the aerospace industry who was massively excited to get going on it.
Also made a decision on the engine. I know keeping the B3 is not a wise choice, but I truly enjoy how the car drives with it in that I can push it to its limit and not really get myself into trouble. Iím hoping to pull the engine this winter for a refresh and a few modifications for next year to get slightly more pep out of it. Given that decision, I sold the B6T swap to a local member of the Festiva community.
With less than 1500km on the suspension swap, the RR strut has started to leak somehow, so Iíll have to deal with that. I bought one of the pre-made sets that were offered a few years ago, and I donít know if I can swap the Southwest Speed sleeve over to a new shock or what other modifications were done to the shock.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk