VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1990 Cabriolet show car with 1.8T swap

9K views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  vwpartsman 
#1 · (Edited)
My daughter is selling her cabby that we have owned for 18 yeas now. I did a .8T swap to it and it usually wins best engine at the shows. Very nice clean car.

Interior: full gray Recaro seats, front and rear, I had the rear seat custom stitched to match the fronts, custom door panels that also match, dynamat through out, Momo wheel, 117K original miles, new black carpet, power windows, black knee bar, trunk was carpeted, custom fosgate amp rack, has power steering, air conditioning, all in excellent condition.

Fully rebuilt AEB, bored 20 over, new pistons, head, K04 turbo, air conditioning also!! pretty much new everything!! Only 5000 miles since complete engine overhaul.

10.1 Scirocco front brakes and rear disks with the Scirocco proportioning valves and corrado master cylinder. all the brake calipers are painted to match the engine, new rotors and pads all the way around, Bilstien struts with nuespeed springs.

Still running the stock automatic transmission, yes its a auto with working air conditioning!! Chrome Momo arrows with good tires.

The engine is all polished and hydrodipped. All the details are done in the engine bay. Running air to water intercooler. Nice original black paint with a badge less grill, H4 headlights, black boot, and more.

This car is a very nice driver. No trades and PM me your number for more Pic's or more info about it.

Asking $7900 located in Washington

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.