VWVortex.com - Interior LEDs that fade in/out like OEM (no flicker) | Error Free DRL | License Plate | Brake/Tail/Rear & Front Turns | Reverse (Insanely Bright/No Errors) | City/Side Markers
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Interior LEDs that fade in/out like OEM (no flicker) | Error Free DRL | License Plate | Brake/Tail/Rear & Front Turns | Reverse (Insanely Bright/No Errors) | City/Side Markers

1. 04-08-2019 09:20 PM #101
      Quote Originally Posted by deAutoLED.com View Post
      For the passat b7 low beam? You should adjust if aimed too high just make sure they are not stuck on tab or aiming oddly in the housing. The diodes should also be aligned 9 and 3. You can email [email protected] with more info so they can help troubleshoot as you should have no glare.

I sent an email to the team and they said they were able to find email by username so please keep us updated on what happens.

rmilchman - we are still awaiting update. We could not mimic this issue so want to try to help you solve it.

Thanks
      I lowed the lights with the adjustment and all is good.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 04-19-2019 12:00 PM #102
      Quote Originally Posted by rmilchman View Post
      I lowed the lights with the adjustment and all is good.
      Thanks for the update. You will find it to be much brighter either way.

Lifetime Warranty & Support | Free Shipping within the US | LEDs Tested to work and look good in your car | Customer Service is our #1 Priority - We care what you install in your car!

4. Member
      Vehicles
      ‘16 Passat SE TSI w/ tech & lighting
      04-27-2019 05:21 PM #103
      Just installed the interior bulbs in my 2016 SE. They look amazing! So bright you can’t even tell the windows are tinted.
      |’16 Passat B7 NMS SE TSI w/ tech & lighting| 1.8t gen 3: ECS Intake, charge/discharge pipes, CTS turbo muffler delete, rs8 plugs/coils, Remus Responder, JB1, VCDS

5. 05-01-2019 12:04 AM #104
      Quote Originally Posted by Swiggles View Post
      Just installed the interior bulbs in my 2016 SE. They look amazing! So bright you can’t even tell the windows are tinted.
      Thank you for the update and feedback. We appreciate it.

Lifetime Warranty & Support | Free Shipping within the US | LEDs Tested to work and look good in your car | Customer Service is our #1 Priority - We care what you install in your car!

6. Member
      Vehicles
      05-01-2019 08:38 AM #105
      Are the footwell lights dimmable leds? I only ask because with my footwell lights I can have them on all the time at night. Lowest dim being 20% and they look to be flickering ever so slightly.

These bulbs are very bright so 20% is still too much light for me to drive around with. I don’t the leds to be damaged either.
      |’16 Passat B7 NMS SE TSI w/ tech & lighting| 1.8t gen 3: ECS Intake, charge/discharge pipes, CTS turbo muffler delete, rs8 plugs/coils, Remus Responder, JB1, VCDS

7. 05-05-2019 04:21 AM #106
      Quote Originally Posted by Swiggles View Post
      Are the footwell lights dimmable leds? I only ask because with my footwell lights I can have them on all the time at night. Lowest dim being 20% and they look to be flickering ever so slightly.

These bulbs are very bright so 20% is still too much light for me to drive around with. I don’t the leds to be damaged either.
      Hi, you can dim through MFD - please higher it to 25% and you should not see any issues. Brightness isn't really going to change much from those %.

Keep us updated.

Thanks
      Last edited by deAutoLED.com; 05-05-2019 at 04:26 AM.

8. Member
      Vehicles
      05-05-2019 09:22 AM #107
      Thank you. 25% is still too bright for me to drive around at night with them on but I didn’t plan to use them for that anyways.

I’ve had other led bulbs in my previous cars and they all stayed on dimly when “off”. These LED bulbs do not do that!

I also like that you can rotate the fog light bulbs, I had led bulbs from morimoto that you couldn’t rotate and it made the bulbs dim in the housing because they didn’t line up right. I even suggested to them to add the ability to rotate them and use a set screw which you guys already have!

Thanks again for great products! You got a new satisfied customer!

9. 06-20-2019 06:31 PM #108
      No joke very bright hyper yellow 3K Plasma Fogs:
      http://deautokey.com/product/just-ye...ma-fog-led-kit

This 3K hyper-yellow 3K is also available in the switchback white/yellow model:
      http://deautokey.com/product/dual-co...low-at-anytime

And solid white:
      http://deautokey.com/product/led-hea...ast-1800-lumen

-easy install
      -lifetime warranty
      -plug and play

10. 07-09-2019 10:46 AM #109
      Interior LED kits made for your MK6
      -Custom bulb styles for each area : glove box - dome - trunk - sun visor - footwells
      -Choose from red blue or white footwells or color changing model

What is so great:
      -clean white without yellow or blue tinting
      -fade in/out like OEM - no harsh on/off that makes anyone in your car question your choices
      -No flickering
      -NO ghosting when car is off

Interior:
      http://deautokey.com/product/13pc-co...fits-passat-b7

11. 08-25-2019 05:03 PM #110
      many are enjoying these - fit directly into housing - no wires - no plugs - no hassle:
      http://deautokey.com/product/drop-in...or-h7-housings

12. 09-09-2019 03:22 AM #111
      Perfect LED installing weather:
      www.deAutoLED.com

13. 09-13-2019 02:18 PM #112
      Did we mention it is the perfect time for installing LEDS!!

www.deAutoLED.com

14. 11-12-2019 03:31 AM #113
      Thank you for your service!

15. 02-05-2020 02:57 PM #114
      Hello, I pm’d you about a warranty on a LED rear back up bulb that went out on my 2017 passat.. ty

16. 02-10-2020 10:52 PM #115
      Quote Originally Posted by WICKED A2 View Post
      Hello, I pm’d you about a warranty on a LED rear back up bulb that went out on my 2017 passat.. ty
      Ok. The deAuto Team always helps customer quickly with any warranties so you are in good hands

Thanks

17. 03-21-2020 11:17 PM #116
      Thanks for the support.

We are OPEN & SHIPPING daily.

Amazing customer feedback! THANK YOU:
      Quote Originally Posted by jjvincent View Post
      I bought the deAutoLed ones back in early 2017 for my AT. I rotated them to get the widest spread. For about three years they have been running every time I drive it (I keep the fogs on all of the time). People do not flash me and I get a nice low spread on the lights which is what you pretty much want fogs to do anyway.

Pick up your fogs now - great for summer nights:
      https://deautokey.com/fog-leds

Choose from white, yellow or dual white/yellow - all same brightness and hyper 3K yellow or clean 5K White.

->WIDE SPREAD OF LIGHT
      ->Clean white 5K
      ->HYPER 3K Plasma Yellow
      ->BRIGHT
      ->Great in all weather
      ->FREE Shipping within the US
      ->TRUE Lifetime Warranty

18. 03-26-2020 04:26 AM #117

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345