VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

2001 Audi S8 For Sale (91K Miles)

5K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  ILLA NOIZ 
#1 ·
2001 Audi S8 with 91,5XX miles.
One of roughly 1250 units imported for the 01-03 model years.
Brilliant Black with Platinum Alcantara interior.
4.2 V8 with shiftable automatic makes 360hp and is a dream to drive...

- Factory installed Radar Detector
-Recent 80k Service which includes Serpentine Belts
-Front Suspension refreshed with all new control arms/bushings
-19" TSW Multi-Piece Wheels with Continental Tires (~3k miles)
-ST Suspensions Coilovers
--*Stock Suspension and Wheels with like new Michelin Tires come with car
Ceramic Brake Pads and New Rotors installed less than 2 years ago. (Maybe 10K miles)

Very clean example and very low mileage for the year.
$14k OBO so we have a starting point, but I am open to reasonable offers from serious buyers.

These cars come up for sale here and there but most have high mileage or are pretty rough around the edges. I am in no rush to sell.. but I think I'm ready for my next obscure car.
More pics available upon request.

See less See more
#2 ·
Very clean!!!

Just picked up in Jan a 2002 with reverse color option (silver on black/alcantera)

Very clean!!!

GLWS

Let me know if you are open to selling your stock suspension and the price...will be upgrading mine to KW soon but in case I don't like it I might go back to stock (as I love it) and my OEM is rusted

#3 ·
Just picked up in Jan a 2002 with reverse color option (silver on black/alcantera)

Very clean!!!

GLWS

Let me know if you are open to selling your stock suspension and the price...will be upgrading mine to KW soon but in case I don't like it I might go back to stock (as I love it) and my OEM is rusted
Congrats! You will love it. :beer:
Trying to keep all parts together for future owner. I'm running ST Coilovers and they ride very similar to stock. I highly recommend them.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.