VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Fs: 2006 phaeton v8 4-seater black / black - ma

11K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  llehman1234 
#1 · (Edited)
I absolutely love the car, but don't use it much.. and have too many other projects that I am currently working on. Would like to find a good home for it, with someone who can truly appreciate what it is.

2006 Phaeton V8 4-Seater. Phantom Black Pearl Effect, Black Leather Interior. Rear VW emblem was shaved and filled in order to give the back a cleaner look. Vehicle has 136k miles and has been sitting in my garage for the couple of years. Equipment includes: Front and Rear Heated and Cooled seats with massage and recline function, Fully Functional Nav system, Onstar, Soft Close doors, sits on 22" wheels with Pirelli tires. Timing belt service was done by VW dealer around 120k. Car looks and runs great. Everything works.. Exterior and Interior both in excellent condition. This is a fine example of the last year Phaeton sold in the US with the rare 4 seater option, especially rare with black interior (I wouldn't have bought it if it had beige). $11,500 or best reasonable offer in that range.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.