Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: 2007 (D3) S8 Daytona Gray Pearl

1. Member
      Vehicles
      09 Rabbit 2.5T, 07 Audi S8
      07-30-2017 09:17 PM #1
      Hey guys,

Putting my 2007 S8 up for sale. Daytona Gray Pearl exterior over black leather with carbon fiber interior. I am the second owner. It has 133k miles which are almost all highway miles. First owner, who I knew, had the car for the first 100k miles (he was a businessman and used it for commuting), and he serviced it exclusively at an Audi dealership paying $$$ for every little thing. There were no expenses spared during the upkeep of this car. I have all of those service records. Near the end of his ownership, it had a few big ticket items replaced, such as the full air suspension system and rear trunk motor. Then I bought it at around 100k miles and have been using it for the past 2 years to commute to work and back so I could keep my other car in the garage. I am a VW/Audi enthusiast and have done just a few little things such as oil changes, spark plugs, and a high pressure fuel sensor.

Otherwise, this car has been rock solid and has never let me down. It is a beast in the dry and in the snow. The mighty Lamborghini V10 pulls hard and sounds phenomenal. The motor and tranny are super strong and have never had a hiccup. The interior is a solid 8-9/10. Seats show little to no wear. Every electronic and mechanical system and gadget works. It has almost every option possible except B&O sound system. It does have cold weather package with rear heated seats, adaptive headlights, carbon fiber interior, Bose sound system, solar sunroof, rear power seats, 4 zone climate control, backup camera, power rear sunshade, rear window sunshades, etc. This thing is loaded with creature comforts. The exterior is an 8/10 due to normal wear for a 10 year old car and a dent in the front driver quarter panel (see below). There is ZERO rust on the car. It has an aluminum space frame which makes it lighter than the same generation S6 and impervious to rust.

There are just a couple imperfections - there is a little dent in the driver front quarter panel from when my brother backed into it with his jetta at 1mph in our driveway. And the passenger inner tail light is out which is a common problem with these cars.

The car comes with two sets of wheels - stock wheels with all season Michelin Pilot Sport A/S which are worn but have about one more season on them, and a set of Mercedes wheels (same size/offset as stock) with Michelin Pilot Alpin PA3 which have plenty of tread left. Both factory sizes. It is on lowering links which allows you to adjust ride height however you want and is very easy. I will also include a VAG-COM cable with the car so you can run diagnostics if need be. The title is clean and the car is currently registered in MN. It is currently located in Pittsburgh, PA. Everything included - price is $17k.

[IMG]Untitled by babovicn, on Flickr[/IMG]

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 12-04-2018 10:22 PM #2
      It was listed over a year ago. Is it still for sale?