VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Classic Remise, Berlin

6K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Lima 
#1 ·
I'm just going to leave this mobile phone photo of a VW XL1 Here, I'll have a little more later on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#2 ·
After being in Berlin for a little while, it's certainly not a car crazed town. If you're a car person, you go to Stuttgart, Wolfsburg or München. So I was pretty happy to find this place and today was my day off (I got a job speaking English with Booking.com).

From my DSLR, hidden away in this corner gathering dust

These were the only two VW's. This was stored above the XL1

Jaguar workshop. They have different workshops working out of here, mostly concentrating on different makes and regions.

The Aventador Miura 50 was being moved to a workshop down the hall, took them a few goes to fit it round the corner

This was my first time up close to a Veyron, this was the top shelf kind of room

Ferrari F12 TDF

Porsche 918 Spyder

La Ferrari

#3 ·

They were moving this 300S to a European workshop

I've always prefered the four door Maserati to the 2 door

Ford Model A from 1928

Had a lot of fun with the Astons

DB2

Alfa Romeo 6C 2500 Villa d'Este

They had these two 190SL MB and a few more squeezed in down the other end

#4 ·

The Stratos remake from Fenomenon. From the german text, I think this showed at a motorshow in Frankfurt in 2005

For the most part cars are either in the workshops, along the long wall, or in the secure climate controlled boxes, this 1964 356 was just sitting by itself over here in the corner.

Berlin has been having lots of rainy days, today was really sunny which made every photo a new challenge with the lighting. I havent taken photos like this for 5 years, but this photo I was pretty happy with and this Porsche just appeared randomly at the end of the hall.

Found the Miura 50

It was trying to hide some Lambo Countach's

For sale, Vanquish V12 2+2, 16000km only 152,800€

Moving a 300SL with the car trolley

They started moving a bunch of cars into an restricted section, this Lotus sounded great

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.