VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Show me your Atlas with different wheels

638K views 826 replies 307 participants last post by  Mk6_vic 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
most other models have similar threads, so it would be cool to see some Atlas with different wheels. Personally i think the 18's look too small on this truck.

#799 ·
Test fit these 18x9 et45 flow ones with 15/20 spacers on my ‘23. The 265/65/18 yokohama geolanders fut perfectly with no rub lock to lock in the driveway. I bought these 2 tires used just to test fit. I’m not sure if I like the look or not… I need to rotate my tires soon and I’ll throw them back on again with the car clean and see what I think.

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Plant

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Plant Tread
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Tread Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Bicycle tire Tread

Attachments

#4 ·
Looking to change the wheels on my SEL

I have the SEL which comes with the 20" wheels.
That said, I really don't like their clunky looks.
I would love to find an affordable, good-looking aftermarket wheel -- maybe something like the ones that come with the R-Line.
Any advice appreciated.

#5 ·
I too wasn't fond of the factory 18" wheels. I ended up just getting the factory black 20" wheels which I like quite a bit.

I was going to put up a pic but apparently I need to either have more posts or finish going through the moderation process to do so. I can upload one later once the option is there for me.

#33 ·
My friend had Giovanna Dramuno 6 on his Range Rover and I think it would look awesome on Atlas too, but it needs lots of work to fit on Atlas. I don't want to waste too much money on it and also worried that a bad installation could cause much headache later. Ended up with 22'' Giovanna Haleb, they still need to put a centric ring because of Atlas' skinnier center bore. So far I'm not seeing any decrease in MPG(about 19 with LA's traffic and around 24 without traffic on freeway). This is even higher than what the sticker says so maybe the car's MPG counter is not accurate.

#34 ·
My friend had Giovanna Dramuno 6 on his Range Rover and I think it would look awesome on Atlas too, but it needs lots of work to fit on Atlas. I don't want to waste too much money on it and also worried that a bad installation could cause much headache later. Ended up with 22'' Giovanna Haleb, they still need to put a centric ring because of Atlas' skinnier center bore. So far I'm not seeing any decrease in MPG(about 19 with LA's traffic and around 24 without traffic on freeway). This is even higher than what the sticker says so maybe the car's MPG counter is not accurate.
Adding photo failed to display in last post.

#35 ·
Me and the wife are looking to purchase an Atlas and I agree the stock wheels (18" and 20" silver) are hideous. The black 20" are okay and the R-Line look nice. What is the Bolt pattern on the atlas? I wonder if the Q7 S-Line wheels fit the Atlas :rolleyes: