VWVortex.com - Ross Tech Vag Com for 2018
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930 LastLast
    Results 651 to 675 of 740

    Thread: Ross Tech Vag Com for 2018

    1. Member ice4life's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 5th, 2017
      Location
      DEN
      Posts
      3,862
      Vehicles
      19 Arteon SEL-P
      10-08-2019 04:09 PM #651
      Quote Originally Posted by Reihenmotor5 View Post
      Mine were checked by default. What happens if you uncheck both or if you uncheck bit 5? I know my wife will still like to see the guidelines. I just want the stupid warning language gone.

      I know sometimes Error 31 will clear on its own but multiple tries last night didnít work.
      Finally found a picture of what I was talking about for the rear seatbelt warnings (bottom left of cockpit). Is this available in the US? Maybe changing to euro warning or switching off the trip odo?


    2. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    3. Member
      Join Date
      Nov 30th, 2006
      Posts
      619
      Vehicles
      2019 VW Tiguan SEL-P R Line
      10-08-2019 04:20 PM #652
      Quote Originally Posted by ice4life View Post
      Finally found a picture of what I was talking about for the rear seatbelt warnings (bottom left of cockpit). Is this available in the US? Maybe changing to euro warning or switching off the trip odo?

      Yea I see this all the time with ROW AIDís and would love to have this rather than trip.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    4. Member ice4life's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 5th, 2017
      Location
      DEN
      Posts
      3,862
      Vehicles
      19 Arteon SEL-P
      10-08-2019 04:28 PM #653
      Quote Originally Posted by Reihenmotor5 View Post
      Yea I see this all the time with ROW AIDís and would love to have this rather than trip.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      strange thing is they still have the 0.0 button to reset the trip, yet i don't see any trip odo.. Maybe it shows up when everyone is buckled in?

    5. Member
      Join Date
      Nov 30th, 2006
      Posts
      619
      Vehicles
      2019 VW Tiguan SEL-P R Line
      10-08-2019 04:31 PM #654
      Quote Originally Posted by ice4life View Post
      strange thing is they still have the 0.0 button to reset the trip, yet i don't see any trip odo.. Maybe it shows up when everyone is buckled in?
      I think itís just there and if all are buckled the icons are white and if not buckled red (recalling from top of head). I have two buckled all the time due to childseats.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    6. Member ice4life's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 5th, 2017
      Location
      DEN
      Posts
      3,862
      Vehicles
      19 Arteon SEL-P
      10-08-2019 05:22 PM #655
      Quote Originally Posted by Reihenmotor5 View Post
      I think itís just there and if all are buckled the icons are white and if not buckled red (recalling from top of head). I have two buckled all the time due to childseats.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Gotcha. I swapped the seatbelt warning to EU in obdeleven, but nothing changed. I noticed the rear seat belts have the green circuit board looking inners, so it seems the car is equipped to show it, just have to figure out how.

    7. Member
      Join Date
      Nov 30th, 2006
      Posts
      619
      Vehicles
      2019 VW Tiguan SEL-P R Line
      10-08-2019 05:53 PM #656
      Quote Originally Posted by ice4life View Post
      Gotcha. I swapped the seatbelt warning to EU in obdeleven, but nothing changed. I noticed the rear seat belts have the green circuit board looking inners, so it seems the car is equipped to show it, just have to figure out how.
      What does switching the seatbelt warning to EU do? Is this separate from the beep warning that seatbelts arenít buckled that everyone turns off?


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    8. Member
      Join Date
      Aug 8th, 2018
      Location
      EU
      Posts
      103
      Vehicles
      VW Tiguan SEL-P 2018
      10-09-2019 04:31 PM #657
      Quote Originally Posted by ice4life View Post
      Finally found a picture of what I was talking about for the rear seatbelt warnings (bottom left of cockpit). Is this available in the US? Maybe changing to euro warning or switching off the trip odo?
      Not possible. NAR tiguan is without rear seatbelt sensor.

    9. Member
      Join Date
      Jan 27th, 2013
      Location
      Austin, TX
      Posts
      2,928
      Vehicles
      2010 CC 6Speed MT, 2019 Tiguan SEL
      10-09-2019 05:15 PM #658
      Quote Originally Posted by Vasia01 View Post
      Not possible. NAR tiguan is without rear seatbelt sensor.
      Yep, another cost cutting in NAR Tiguan

    10. Junior Member ean's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 26th, 2007
      Posts
      49
      Vehicles
      2019 Tiguan SEL-P
      10-09-2019 07:45 PM #659
      Is it possible to scroll to the next sirius xm channel using the steering wheel controls? Right now I have only been able to scroll/skip to the next preset channel but what if I just want to go through all of the channels without setting presets? I know you can scan one at a time using the buttons on the radio but I want to using the steering wheel controls.

    11. 10-09-2019 09:27 PM #660
      Quote Originally Posted by ean View Post
      Is it possible to scroll to the next sirius xm channel using the steering wheel controls? Right now I have only been able to scroll/skip to the next preset channel but what if I just want to go through all of the channels without setting presets? I know you can scan one at a time using the buttons on the radio but I want to using the steering wheel controls.
      This isn't something you need Ross Tech for, just go into your radio settings and change it from switching from programmed channels to next channels, can't remember the exact wording, but it's in radio settings

    12. Junior Member ean's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 26th, 2007
      Posts
      49
      Vehicles
      2019 Tiguan SEL-P
      10-09-2019 09:40 PM #661
      Quote Originally Posted by Zabes64 View Post
      This isn't something you need Ross Tech for, just go into your radio settings and change it from switching from programmed channels to next channels, can't remember the exact wording, but it's in radio settings

      I did not know that but I just found it and made the change! Thank you!

    13. Member
      Join Date
      Nov 30th, 2006
      Posts
      619
      Vehicles
      2019 VW Tiguan SEL-P R Line
      10-09-2019 09:45 PM #662
      Anyone know how to change the tails like this? Not sure if this is DRL or something else since they title is basic and no replies to how it was done.

      https://youtu.be/ia_eJtJj1AE

      Thanks!


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    14. Member M Diddy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 24th, 2002
      Location
      PA
      Posts
      4,561
      Vehicles
      2019 Arteon SEL-P R-Line, 2018 Tiguan SEL-P
      10-10-2019 12:42 PM #663
      Quote Originally Posted by Reihenmotor5 View Post
      Anyone know how to change the tails like this? Not sure if this is DRL or something else since they title is basic and no replies to how it was done.

      https://youtu.be/ia_eJtJj1AE

      Thanks!


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      What's different there? Looks like Normal operation to me.
      Last edited by M Diddy; 10-10-2019 at 01:07 PM.
      2019 Arteon SEL-P R-Line 4-Motion Urano Gray
      2018 Tiguan SEL-P 4-Motion Platinum Gray

    15. Member
      Join Date
      Nov 30th, 2006
      Posts
      619
      Vehicles
      2019 VW Tiguan SEL-P R Line
      10-10-2019 01:19 PM #664
      Quote Originally Posted by M Diddy View Post
      What's different there? Looks like Normal operation to me.
      I know during the day itís not normal, Iíve never checked nighttime appearance. Wish the person that posted provided more information.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    16. Member
      Join Date
      Aug 8th, 2018
      Location
      EU
      Posts
      103
      Vehicles
      VW Tiguan SEL-P 2018
      10-10-2019 03:31 PM #665
      Quote Originally Posted by Reihenmotor5 View Post
      I know during the day itís not normal, Iíve never checked nighttime appearance. Wish the person that posted provided more information.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      You need enable tail with DRL?

    17. Member
      Join Date
      Nov 30th, 2006
      Posts
      619
      Vehicles
      2019 VW Tiguan SEL-P R Line
      10-10-2019 03:55 PM #666
      Quote Originally Posted by Vasia01 View Post
      You need enable tail with DRL?
      So you agree this is DRL? If so, I could use the coding and if you know the full coding for kick to close that would be great Vasia!


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    18. Member
      Join Date
      Aug 8th, 2018
      Location
      EU
      Posts
      103
      Vehicles
      VW Tiguan SEL-P 2018
      10-10-2019 04:06 PM #667
      Quote Originally Posted by Reihenmotor5 View Post
      So you agree this is DRL? If so, I could use the coding and if you know the full coding for kick to close that would be great Vasia!


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Kick to close. Not tested on Tiguan, but Skoda work fine.

      Kessy module 05:
      ENG126956-ENG154581-Byte9_VIP-Coding_kick and_close_function active

      BCM 09
      ENG141634-ENG142259-Verdecksteuergeraet-Kick_and_close, active.

    19. Member ice4life's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 5th, 2017
      Location
      DEN
      Posts
      3,862
      Vehicles
      19 Arteon SEL-P
      10-10-2019 04:59 PM #668
      Quote Originally Posted by Reihenmotor5 View Post
      I know during the day itís not normal, Iíve never checked nighttime appearance. Wish the person that posted provided more information.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Quote Originally Posted by Vasia01 View Post
      You need enable tail with DRL?
      Quote Originally Posted by Reihenmotor5 View Post
      So you agree this is DRL? If so, I could use the coding and if you know the full coding for kick to close that would be great Vasia!


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I'm guessing he changed them to be permanent tails. It is called scandanavian DRL as they require tails during the day. I coded it on my Arteon, but I used the obdeleven app.

    20. Member
      Join Date
      Nov 30th, 2006
      Posts
      619
      Vehicles
      2019 VW Tiguan SEL-P R Line
      10-10-2019 05:00 PM #669
      Quote Originally Posted by Vasia01 View Post
      Kick to close. Not tested on Tiguan, but Skoda work fine.

      Kessy module 05:
      ENG126956-ENG154581-Byte9_VIP-Coding_kick and_close_function active

      BCM 09
      ENG141634-ENG142259-Verdecksteuergeraet-Kick_and_close, active.
      Thank you! Going to test when I get home. I canít recall the exact naming convention for what people call the rear DRL coding think itís NZ (New Zealand), just donít know if it works for NAR model.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    21. Member
      Join Date
      Nov 30th, 2006
      Posts
      619
      Vehicles
      2019 VW Tiguan SEL-P R Line
      10-10-2019 05:25 PM #670
      Quote Originally Posted by ice4life View Post
      I'm guessing he changed them to be permanent tails. It is called scandanavian DRL as they require tails during the day. I coded it on my Arteon, but I used the obdeleven app.
      Iíve found a lot of what can be done in OBD11 is sometimes the same. Curious what you did and if anyone had issues on their Tiguan?


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    22. Junior Member ean's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 26th, 2007
      Posts
      49
      Vehicles
      2019 Tiguan SEL-P
      10-10-2019 07:11 PM #671
      I was confused about the adaptive lane tracking feature because I could not get it to work as it was listed. It had said to set bit 5-7 to point of intervention 'early' but that for me did not work. I had to select the 4th option in bit 5-7 "Point of Intervention 'Early via menu settings" the other options did not make this available for me. It does make a large difference in my highway commute and does a very good job. A little wiggle of the wheel is a enough to keep the warning away.

      Go to Module A5 - Frt Sens Drv. Assist
      Security Access -> code 20103
      Coding -> Byte 14 -> Bit5-7 dropdown menu -> I selected Point of Intervention 'Early via menu settings'

    23. Member
      Join Date
      Aug 8th, 2018
      Location
      EU
      Posts
      103
      Vehicles
      VW Tiguan SEL-P 2018
      10-11-2019 07:37 AM #672
      Quote Originally Posted by Reihenmotor5 View Post
      Thank you! Going to test when I get home. I canít recall the exact naming convention for what people call the rear DRL coding think itís NZ (New Zealand), just donít know if it works for NAR model.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Rear tail you need chage this 09 module adaptaion:

      Outer tail:
      Leuchte20BR LA71-Lichtfunktion F 20 Tagfahrlicht
      Leuchte21BR RC8-Lichtfunktion F 21 Tagfahrlicht

      Inner
      Leuchte23SL HLC10-Lichtfunktion B 23 Tagfahrlicht
      Leuchte24SL HRA65-Lichtfunktion B 24 Tagfahrlicht

      You can code inner tail as turn light right Blinken rechts Hellphase or left Blinken links Hellphase
      Last edited by Vasia01; 10-11-2019 at 07:42 AM.

    24. Member
      Join Date
      Nov 30th, 2006
      Posts
      619
      Vehicles
      2019 VW Tiguan SEL-P R Line
      10-11-2019 07:42 AM #673
      Quote Originally Posted by Vasia01 View Post
      Rear tail you need chage this 09 module adaptaion:

      Outer tail:
      Leuchte20BR LA71-Lichtfunktion F 20 Daytime Running Lights
      Leuchte21BR RC8-Lichtfunktion F 21 Daytime Running Lights

      Inner
      Leuchte23SL HLC10-Lichtfunktion B 23 Daytime Running Lights
      Leuchte24SL HRA65-Lichtfunktion B 24 Daytime Running Lights

      You can code inner tail as turn light
      Thank you, my friend said he just coded his inner as DRL since he mentioned if you code for Scandinavian DRL, essentially itís like having your light switch set to parking lights all the time - all exterior and interior such as switches and dash always on.

      Looks like above coding you provided, and thank you, is a variation so you donít have all the other lights on. I have a Euro switch set to Auto and I have fogs plus a rear fog. I am curious how to code the inner tails as you mentioned as turn lights also. Thank you!


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    25. Member
      Join Date
      Aug 8th, 2018
      Location
      EU
      Posts
      103
      Vehicles
      VW Tiguan SEL-P 2018
      10-11-2019 07:46 AM #674
      Quote Originally Posted by Reihenmotor5 View Post
      Thank you, my friend said he just coded his inner as DRL since he mentioned if you code for Scandinavian DRL, essentially itís like having your light switch set to parking lights all the time - all exterior and interior such as switches and dash always on.

      Looks like above coding you provided, and thank you, is a variation so you donít have all the other lights on. I have a Euro switch set to Auto and I have fogs plus a rear fog. I am curious how to code the inner tails as you mentioned as turn lights also. Thank you!


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      My coding work on AUTO switch. Not need set to parking light.

    26. Member
      Join Date
      Nov 30th, 2006
      Posts
      619
      Vehicles
      2019 VW Tiguan SEL-P R Line
      10-11-2019 08:57 AM #675
      Quote Originally Posted by Vasia01 View Post
      Kick to close. Not tested on Tiguan, but Skoda work fine.

      Kessy module 05:
      ENG126956-ENG154581-Byte9_VIP-Coding_kick and_close_function active

      BCM 09
      ENG141634-ENG142259-Verdecksteuergeraet-Kick_and_close, active.
      09 shows not installed, changed to install. No difference. Looks like it wonít work even on an SEL-P Tiguan. Thank you for the help!


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •