Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: skoda superb mk2 - CH\LH problem

1. 10-24-2017 07:46 AM #1
      Hey guys =)

I am an owner of a MK2 Skoda Superb
      A couple of months ago , I was involved in a crash and got the front right headlight busted and it was replaced with a genuine one from the dealership.
      A couple of days after I got it back , I noticed the CH\LH function isnt working, meaning when engine switched off + Light Switch on AUTO and fuction is enabled in MMI and VCDS I open the door and the headlight don't come on , although the auto lights are working when coming into a tunnel and the MFA is functioning correctly.

VCDS isnt outputting any light or any sensor related error's.

Does anyone have an idea of why the CH\LH function doesnt work

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 10-08-2019 03:20 AM #2
      Quote Originally Posted by white1one View Post
      Hey guys =)

I am an owner of a MK2 Skoda Superb
      A couple of months ago , I was involved in a crash and got the front right headlight busted and it was replaced with a genuine one from the dealership.
      A couple of days after I got it back , I noticed the CH\LH function isnt working, meaning when engine switched off + Light Switch on AUTO and fuction is enabled in MMI and VCDS I open the door and the headlight don't come on , although the auto lights are working when coming into a tunnel and the MFA is functioning correctly.

VCDS isnt outputting any light or any sensor related error's.

Does anyone have an idea of why the CH\LH function doesnt work
      Hi buddy, is it the first time you are setting this up? If yes clear the backend cache and try. That should work well!
      Regards,
      Sere Smith