Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: JR Pro Mobile Detail and Paint Correction Thread

Vehicles
      2018 Black Tiguan SE 2.0T
      12-10-2017 02:54 PM #1
      Hey there!
      Well since 1. shooter mc gavin has his own thread (great work btw) , I decided to make one too!

2. I havent been on this forum for SO long that I wanted to get re-acquainted.

I am Juan Rodriguez, I own a small detailing business, catering to any type of vehicle, even planes, (a helicopter once), and boats.

I do everything a high end detail shop does, BUT I have 0 overhead, except for products, and gas to travel to people.

I currently do work out of a garage, however, I prefer to travel for the work.

I currently take care of three private collections in the area of Denver. A large Jaguar Collection, a HUGE Collection of vehicles that belongs to a well known CEO in Denver, and a variety of smaller collections belonging to lawyers, doctors, entertainers...etc.

HOWEVER, i work on anything and everything that has paint, lacquer, enamel, clear. I use high end products a combination of Adams Polishes (Owner Adam is a good friend), Menzerna (best ever), Pinnacle, Poor Boys, Wolfgang, Chemical Guys.....Im a whore of products, meaning I use and employ a WIDE range of solutions because lets face it EVERY clear coat, color (black is not black is not black, there is pearl, metallic, ceramic that fixes cuts and swirls differently) I routinely test products on my own cars because well, if I wouldnt do it to MY car, then it isnt happening on YOURS.

Anyway, feel free to contact me through PM for a quote, Im WAY better priced than most, I do this as a hobby job.

I believe that detailing is an art, I also believe there are no SECRETS, I would free flow ideas, and hear what you do on your car...because hey, if I dont constantly learn and find better ways, then well...then i cant get BETTER.

I currently have worked on OVER 1400 cars that I have completed since 2004.

I do have pictures I can text of some of the vehicles.....

you are not happy with the work, you dont pay ...simple.

I do the following:

claybar
      swirl correction
      wet sanding
      paint cleaning and correction for contaminants like road paint, tar, bug guts, bird poop, scratches, fallout, tree sap and the most common of them all (OVERSPRAY)

every single detail job starts with a FULL clay bar.....i do not believe in laying a buffer down on a car without clay bar first! period.....there is no reason that there should be a machine orbiting at over 600 rpm on your finish without ensuring that all EMBEDDED contaminants are removed.

anyway....post pics of your issues, pm me if you need tips..or you want me to work on your car.

Right now until END of DEC, if you purchase a full paint correction, and winterization (sealer, wax) for your vehicle you will receive a 200 dollar gift cert towards another detail (valid for a year)

IM DEPLOYING SOON WITH THE MILITARY AND WILL BE AVAILABLE from JAN 3rd until JULY 20th, 2018.

thank you for your time!

i have done countless of vehicles for vw vortex members, quattroworld, and audizine.

I even travel to Dallas once a year to work on a Tesla collection out there.

TAKE CARE and MERRY XMAS

reach me through PM

OR text 970 518 0600
      719 233 9327

OR email at [email protected]
      please put your vehicle in subject line
      Last edited by badmk3; 12-10-2017 at 02:59 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Vehicles
      12-11-2017 11:42 PM #2
      59 views and not a single reply...boo.

haha.
      im so old, and so out of touch with this site .....

Vehicles
      '01 Jetta, '10 A4, '14 Harley Davidson F150, '91 Superjet, '94 FX1
      12-20-2017 11:24 AM #3
      Ive always appreciated your services Juan
      HMW German car repair focusing on Volkswagen and Audi in Parker CO
      HMW on facebook
      Quote Originally Posted by mkIVfreak View Post
      It would make me feel uncomfortable with people staring at me and asking me "whats the occasion?" when simply I just like to wear suits.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Vehicles
      '12 Golf R | '03 GTI 1.8T | '05 Beetle 1.8T 'Vert
      05-07-2018 06:02 PM #4
      Old thread, but email has been sent.
      2003 GTI
      2012 Golf R

07-27-2018 10:25 AM #5
      Super stoked to report that I utilized JR Mobile's services for my '14 SQ5
      Looks better than it did when I picked it up from the dealership!
      And now is super silky smooth and looks like a liquid auto rolling around.
      It even rained after I picked it up, and these picks were taken after that rain...

Thanks much Juan! It was a pleasure meeting you and having you work on my ride!

Here's some iPhone pics...when I have more time I'll grab a better camera...

[IMG]Untitled by bbume, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]Untitled by bbume, on Flickr[/IMG]

Untitled by bbume, on Flickr

Untitled by bbume, on Flickr
      92 Gti TDI 1z JUST SOLD IT and kinda regret it!
      but picked up a mk4 R32 to fill the void...
      06 AVANT S-line QMT6 --Sold!
      07 BMW X3 baby-hauler
      14 SQ5

Vehicles
      05-29-2019 07:17 PM #6
      Hi I'm still around and want to bump this up

Vehicles
      05-29-2019 07:19 PM #7
      My business is now called Patriot Mobile Detailing..I DO full ceramic coatings now as well.
      Text or call for prices and availability 970 518 0600