VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

2004 Phaeton V8 near Chicago @ 86,940 miles

4K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  SoundsoftheSuburbs 
#1 ·
I am looking to sell my beloved 2004 Phaeton V8 to someone who will love it as much as I do. I am looking to purchase something that will be more practical for my family and I. Yes, an SUV. Anyway, this Phaeton has only 86,940 miles!

Less than 900 miles and less than a year ago, the timing belt, belt tensioner, eccentric idler, tensioner idler, water pump, serpentine belt, thermostat, crank seal, camshaft seals, and more were performed at a cost of approximately $2000 at Mobile One, Inc. in Glenview, Illinois, a very well respected Audi/VW tuner and mechanic.

There are some minor cosmetic minor imperfections commensurate with age. However, this Phaeton is among the best I've seen. The Phaeton is missing a trim piece on the right side, but there aren't noticeable deep scratches anywhere on the Phaeton. The interior is glorious. The Phaeton has received many compliments out and about.

The Phaeton could probably use some new tires soon, but it is ready to go as a great daily driver. The only significant issues are the worn wiring conduit in the trunk, and the center air vent's wood trim. However, I have the matching replacement for the entire vent. It is included in the sale. The accident in the vehicle history was an incident of vandalism when the left mirror was knocked off. The mirror was replaced by GEICO and Euro Collision Andersonville. It was completely restored.

I am asking $8130. This represents an emotional and financial loss, but if I can find someone who will appreciate it as much as I do I'll feel better. It comes equipped with navigation, 6 disc CD changer, and all of the features that make this still the greatest car in the world.

The Phaeton is located in suburban Chicago. Contact me via PM or on this thread to arrange a test drive and inspection or to make an offer. If this isn't sold in the next few weeks, it'll likely be sold to a local luxury and exotic dealership.

Now is your opportunity! See the link to the CarGurus listing:

https://cargur.us/m1ZcC

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.