Four and a half generations strong. Presenting the perfected AWE Exhaust Suite for the VW Mk7.5 GTI:
- Max gains of 21 hp and 24 ft-lbs of torque at the crank without software (full turboback)
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent 3" and 2.25" U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Performance Downpipe features a 200 CPSI EURO 6-compliant HJS catalyst
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Proudly engineered, designed and manufactured in-house at AWE
- 102mm double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Dyno-developed and street-proven on the in-house AWE MK7 GTI
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE Lifetime Warranty (one year on catalyst)
- AWE MQB Performance Downpipes are confirmed to fit on cars with the Performance Package
The AWE Exhaust Suite for the Mk7 GTI:
Touring Edition Exhaust:
The intersection of performance and sophistication, the Touring Edition produces a civil tone while idling and cruising around, but give it the boot and unleash a “war-cry wail.”
Equipped with a tailored resonated mid pipe and mid muffler, the Touring Edition is fit to accompany both stock and aftermarket downpipes while remaining civil within the cabin.
Track Edition Exhaust:
For those who want to turn it up to 11, go Track.
The Track Edition retaining the same precision engineering as its Touring Edition counterpart, minus the resonated mid pipe. Instead, the Track Edition comes complete with a non-resonated mid pipe, leaving the mid muffler as the only filter.
This version is known to get rowdy, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
Convert from Track to Touring, or vice versa:
We made it easy to convert from a Track Edition to a Touring Edition, or vice versa, if you decide at a later date to turn it up, or turn it down.
MK7 Performance Downpipe:
A potent max gain of 21 hp and 24 ft-lbs of torque at the crank without software when mated to the Touring and Track Edition Exhaust systems. The Performance Downpipe is designed to mate to an AWE exhaust or any other exhaust that bolts to factory locations.
- Max gains of 21 hp and 24 ft-lbs of torque at the crank without software
- 3" one-piece design with no pre-cat slip joint
- Engineered flex pipe ensures that the downpipe moves with 2.0T engine
- No O2 sensor spacers needed
- 200 cell high-flow EURO 6-compliant HJS catalyst
- 4.5 lbs lighter than the factory downpipe
- Handcrafted from T304L stainless steel
- Dyno-developed and street-proven on the AWE in-house Mk7 GTI
- Engineered, designed and manufactured in-house at AWE
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Perfect fitment -- guaranteed
- Lifetime Warranty on downpipe, one year warranty on catalyst
- The AWE MQB Performance Downpipe will not fit right-hand drive Mk7 GTIs.
- AWE MQB Performance Downpipes are for racing use only.
Not sure which combination AWE configuration will meet your desired sound levels? This should help:
From civil to disobedient:
- Touring Edition with factory downpipe
- Touring Edition with Performance Downpipe
- Track Edition with factory downpipe
- Track Edition with Performance Downpipe
Drivers have the options of 102mm tips in either chrome silver or diamond black, which include the AWE logo, and double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.