VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

FS: 2000 Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG - Pittsburgh

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  MK4KO4Jetta 
#1 ·
Listing this for my father who uses it as his daily driver. Story is I bought this car, he liked it, I gave it to him. I missed it, so I went and bought another one. So we currently have two identical E55s. He is ready to move on to something else and I don't need two of the same car. So here is it for sale.

It's a 2000 with the Comand system with 2010 Navi discs. The car literally was totally repainted a few weeks ago. There isn't a mark or stone chip on it. No dings, no dents, nothing. While the car was in for paint we took the wheels off and had them powdercoated. So the exterior of the car is totally flawless as it sits. We have all the maintenance records from when we owned it and a few from the previous owner. I remember doing the waterpump and all the pulleys on the front of the engine. Cars runs really well. AC is nice and cold. All the air bladders in the seats work. Interior shows well. Not perfect, but it's totally clean. Dash has no cracks. I personally torn down the entire Comand unit to replace the buttons. These knobs on these units wear off from dirt and you can't replace them without totally tearing down the unit and removing them from the backside. I put updated buttons in that shouldn't come apart like the original ones. Never smoked in or had any pets in it. I believe the miles are 17x,xxx. I have to ask him since he daily drives it for now but he is retired so he's not driving it to work everyday. Just around town. Doesn't need anything at them moment other than a window switch. I am hunting one down and it's only a 15 mintue job to replace, just need to find a decent price for that unit. Only other thing to know is the CD changer in the trunk was removed. It was skipping really bad so he took it out and tossed it. I doubt anyone listens to CDs anymore anyway. Comes with two updated chrome Smart Keys.

Price is $8,300 OBO. Go look around at W210 E55 prices from the past 6-8 months. This is the next AMG car to appreciate because of super low production numbers for North America and prices are currently climbing. Car is located outside of Pittsburgh, PA.

All the photos:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.