VWVortex.com - What Did You Do to Your MK7 Jetta Today?
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast
    Results 451 to 475 of 476

    Thread: What Did You Do to Your MK7 Jetta Today?

    1. n00b
      Join Date
      Jan 24th, 2017
      Location
      NY
      Posts
      4
      Vehicles
      2012 Jetta GLI
      02-08-2019 04:26 PM #451
      Deautoled yellow fogs, just in time for some rain and fog.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    2. Remove Advertisements
      VWVortex.com
      Advertisements
    3. Member DrueB's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2018
      Posts
      152
      Vehicles
      2019 Jetta SE
      02-08-2019 04:44 PM #452
      Quote Originally Posted by itsjesse24 View Post
      Deautoled yellow fogs, just in time for some rain and fog.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Nice...wish my SE had Fog Lights! Been very rainy and foggy in San Antonio, TX, as of late.
      DrueB
      2019 Jetta SE
      San Antonio, TX

    4. Member
      Join Date
      Oct 10th, 2018
      Location
      Austin Area
      Posts
      208
      Vehicles
      1999 Honda Civic Si, 2017 Nissan Murano Sv, 2019 VW Jetta 1.4T S
      02-08-2019 07:21 PM #453
      Quote Originally Posted by DrueB View Post
      Nice...wish my SE had Fog Lights! Been very rainy and foggy in San Antonio, TX, as of late.
      Holy moses, your not that far from me relatively speaking... I too have been longing for fog lights. However I do like how wide our led beams are though. I have a lot of country roads in my daily commute that is a nightmare when foggy, so I hope a decent fog light kit becomes available at some point...

      Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    5. Member Zedbra's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 11th, 2006
      Location
      Squamish, BC
      Posts
      625
      Vehicles
      2019 Jetta Execline
      02-09-2019 08:36 PM #454
      A wind storm kicked out our power all day, so it motivated me to ceramic coat my summer rims. Now I just need May to roll around. Rotiform FLG 18"x8.5" ET45,

      Current: 2019 Jetta 1.4 TSI Execline
      Retired: MK4 Jetta TDI 1749VB, 3 Bar, and Malone Stage 4 = 157hp and 267 tq, MK5 Jetta TDI that the ex took away before I could tear too much into it.

    6. 02-14-2019 12:26 AM #455
      Thinking about getting a set of these. Anyone else have them?

      Wonder if they would even fit?

      Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    7. 02-14-2019 03:09 AM #456
      Quote Originally Posted by HighRule View Post
      Thinking about getting a set of these. Anyone else have them?

      Wonder if they would even fit?

      Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
      ooo this is actually great.

    8. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 26th, 2018
      Location
      Brasil, Joćo Pessoa-PB
      Posts
      20
      Vehicles
      Jetta Rline 250tsi 2018
      02-15-2019 08:58 PM #457
      Quote Originally Posted by mk7Rline View Post
      ooo this is actually great.
      I think it will not fit on the 7th generation


      Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

    9. 02-16-2019 11:59 PM #458
      So, it’s a niche product for sure, but I personally think they look great! Adds a touch of class to the car. Got them on Amazon. They are door latch covers.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    10. n00b
      Join Date
      Feb 13th, 2019
      Location
      Elk Grove Village
      Posts
      2
      Vehicles
      2019 Jetta S
      02-17-2019 12:56 PM #459
      Pretty clean, definitely makes it look better!

    11. Member Zedbra's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 11th, 2006
      Location
      Squamish, BC
      Posts
      625
      Vehicles
      2019 Jetta Execline
      02-17-2019 01:29 PM #460
      Changed up my start button



      Current: 2019 Jetta 1.4 TSI Execline
      Retired: MK4 Jetta TDI 1749VB, 3 Bar, and Malone Stage 4 = 157hp and 267 tq, MK5 Jetta TDI that the ex took away before I could tear too much into it.

    12. 02-18-2019 05:49 PM #461
      Quote Originally Posted by Zedbra View Post
      Changed up my start button



      Looks good.

      Where did you order? Everything I've seen looks cheap.

      Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    13. Member Zedbra's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 11th, 2006
      Location
      Squamish, BC
      Posts
      625
      Vehicles
      2019 Jetta Execline
      02-18-2019 08:52 PM #462
      Quote Originally Posted by HighRule View Post
      Looks good.

      Where did you order? Everything I've seen looks cheap.

      Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
      Flea Bay. You need to order both pieces separately. https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Alu-Alloy-En...53.m2749.l2649
      Current: 2019 Jetta 1.4 TSI Execline
      Retired: MK4 Jetta TDI 1749VB, 3 Bar, and Malone Stage 4 = 157hp and 267 tq, MK5 Jetta TDI that the ex took away before I could tear too much into it.

    14. 02-19-2019 12:36 PM #463
      Quote Originally Posted by Zedbra View Post
      Flea Bay. You need to order both pieces separately. https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Alu-Alloy-En...53.m2749.l2649
      how was the install? Im interested in the red color one but the font isn’t quite as cool as the stick button

    15. Member Zedbra's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 11th, 2006
      Location
      Squamish, BC
      Posts
      625
      Vehicles
      2019 Jetta Execline
      02-19-2019 10:41 PM #464
      Quote Originally Posted by mk7Rline View Post
      how was the install? Im interested in the red color one but the font isn’t quite as cool as the stick button
      Pull backing off two sided tape, line up, press. About as easy as it comes.
      Current: 2019 Jetta 1.4 TSI Execline
      Retired: MK4 Jetta TDI 1749VB, 3 Bar, and Malone Stage 4 = 157hp and 267 tq, MK5 Jetta TDI that the ex took away before I could tear too much into it.

    16. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 26th, 2018
      Location
      Brasil, Joćo Pessoa-PB
      Posts
      20
      Vehicles
      Jetta Rline 250tsi 2018
      02-27-2019 10:41 AM #465
      Quote Originally Posted by VW_WA View Post
      So, it’s a niche product for sure, but I personally think they look great! Adds a touch of class to the car. Got them on Amazon. They are door latch covers.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Looks great, love it


      Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

    17. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 18th, 2018
      Location
      St Louis, MO
      Posts
      69
      03-08-2019 10:02 PM #466
      Installed Skar Audio 500.1 Amp, Skar Audio VD-8 D4 Subwoofer, and Q-Bomb enclosure! Super pleased!
      2019 VW Jetta R-Line: ECS Tuning Carbon Fiber Air Intake Duct / K&N Drop-In Filter / Borla Tyoe S Muffler / Resonator Delete / CHIPWERKE Piggyback -2 -1 / 18x8 +38 KMC Gunmetal Spins / Nitto Motivo 225-25-18

    18. Member WUMBO_ING_R32's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 30th, 2015
      Location
      Ohio
      Posts
      114
      Vehicles
      2008 VW R32, 2019 Jetta R-Line
      03-15-2019 11:25 AM #467
      put mah wheels back on for spring/summer


    19. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 18th, 2018
      Location
      St Louis, MO
      Posts
      69
      03-15-2019 03:04 PM #468
      Quote Originally Posted by WUMBO_ING_R32 View Post
      put mah wheels back on for spring/summer

      Looks so great! Can't wait to get my SoloWerks Coilovers!
      2019 VW Jetta R-Line: ECS Tuning Carbon Fiber Air Intake Duct / K&N Drop-In Filter / Borla Tyoe S Muffler / Resonator Delete / CHIPWERKE Piggyback -2 -1 / 18x8 +38 KMC Gunmetal Spins / Nitto Motivo 225-25-18

    20. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 26th, 2018
      Location
      Brasil, Joćo Pessoa-PB
      Posts
      20
      Vehicles
      Jetta Rline 250tsi 2018
      03-15-2019 06:52 PM #469



      Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

    21. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 26th, 2018
      Location
      Brasil, Joćo Pessoa-PB
      Posts
      20
      Vehicles
      Jetta Rline 250tsi 2018
      03-15-2019 06:56 PM #470
      https://youtu.be/IWhgIWhubIA


      Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

    22. 03-16-2019 12:23 AM #471

    23. 03-16-2019 12:23 AM #472
      Quote Originally Posted by tunaboicars View Post
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_...xoSkN1NGJYWTdv
      There is the link idk how to share images here

    24. 03-17-2019 12:50 PM #473
      Quote Originally Posted by 2019JettaRLine View Post
      Installed Skar Audio 500.1 Amp, Skar Audio VD-8 D4 Subwoofer, and Q-Bomb enclosure! Super pleased!
      Where did you end up putting the sub? and for the amp did you find a harness or did you hardwire? I put in a kicker key amp with 4 kicker CS speakers, thinking about adding a powered amp next


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    25. Member SooprmanX's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 11th, 2003
      Location
      San Antonio, Texas
      Posts
      3,164
      03-17-2019 02:47 PM #474
      Showing a few progress pictures of the wifey's new Jetta SEL.

      Started off with a basic LED interior light upgrade including the trunk from deAutoLED.




      Then got this little trunk deal off of eBay.




      Threw on some H&R VTF springs that I got from Fender Roller Guy. Lowered the coilovers all the way down then up 3/4 of an inch for reference on the height. Still rides close to stock and looks great IMO.




      Lastly, threw on some BBS CH-R's (19x8.5 ET42) wrapped in Michellin Pilot Super Sports in 235/35R19. They look great and ride great!!!




      Tomorrow going to get it tinted. Then the roof & rear view mirrors wrapped in black vinyl. After that, maybe another few things then good to go!!!

    26. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 18th, 2018
      Location
      St Louis, MO
      Posts
      69
      03-17-2019 07:39 PM #475
      Quote Originally Posted by SooprmanX View Post
      Showing a few progress pictures of the wifey's new Jetta SEL.

      Started off with a basic LED interior light upgrade including the trunk from deAutoLED.




      Then got this little trunk deal off of eBay.




      Threw on some H&R VTF springs that I got from Fender Roller Guy. Lowered the coilovers all the way down then up 3/4 of an inch for reference on the height. Still rides close to stock and looks great IMO.




      Lastly, threw on some BBS CH-R's (19x8.5 ET42) wrapped in Michellin Pilot Super Sports in 235/35R19. They look great and ride great!!!







      Tomorrow going to get it tinted. Then the roof & rear view mirrors wrapped in black vinyl. After that, maybe another few things then good to go!!!

      Looks great! Did you install the springs yourself? Difficulty? Special tools?
      2019 VW Jetta R-Line: ECS Tuning Carbon Fiber Air Intake Duct / K&N Drop-In Filter / Borla Tyoe S Muffler / Resonator Delete / CHIPWERKE Piggyback -2 -1 / 18x8 +38 KMC Gunmetal Spins / Nitto Motivo 225-25-18

    Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •