VWVortex.com - What Did You Do to Your MK7 Jetta Today?
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728
    Results 676 to 692 of 692

    Thread: What Did You Do to Your MK7 Jetta Today?

    1. Member
      Join Date
      Oct 12th, 2018
      Location
      Somewhere Hot!
      Posts
      251
      Vehicles
      4 banger turbos
      06-10-2019 07:45 PM #676
      How's the ride on the springs? Is your rear lower than the front?

      Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

    2. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    3. 06-10-2019 07:54 PM #677
      Quote Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
      How's the ride on the springs? Is your rear lower than the front?

      Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
      what you see is what you get, haha. it does look slightly higher like with most spring only lowering jobs.

    4. Member
      Join Date
      Oct 12th, 2018
      Location
      Somewhere Hot!
      Posts
      251
      Vehicles
      4 banger turbos
      06-10-2019 08:09 PM #678
      It's barely noticeable. Looks good! Have they settled in yet? I think you're the first one to try those springs here

      Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

    5. 06-10-2019 08:55 PM #679
      Quote Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
      It's barely noticeable. Looks good! Have they settled in yet? I think you're the first one to try those springs here

      Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
      Thanks. I got them for $116 shipped and $200 for install haha. Dirt cheap. The factory height was driving me bonkers. This seems to be the only modern car that comes out looking like a monster truck from the factory. It looks so cheap and bad. I didn't want to spend an arm and a leg since it's just a lease, plus I'll also have to pay to reverse it in 3 years. I literally just picked it up, so they aren't settled yet. I won't mind another few mm of lowering. The ride is good but a bit more bouncy than stock.

    6. Member
      Join Date
      Oct 12th, 2018
      Location
      Somewhere Hot!
      Posts
      251
      Vehicles
      4 banger turbos
      06-10-2019 11:55 PM #680
      They'll definitely settle still so you'll be a little lower

      Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

    7. Member WUMBO_ING_R32's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 30th, 2015
      Location
      Ohio
      Posts
      132
      Vehicles
      2008 VW R32, 2019 Jetta R-Line
      06-12-2019 04:17 PM #681
      cut and installed my decals


    8. Member MarksCorrado's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 21st, 2002
      Location
      Ottawa, ON CANADA
      Posts
      1,242
      Vehicles
      2015 Golf TDI
      06-12-2019 04:23 PM #682
      Quote Originally Posted by WUMBO_ING_R32 View Post
      cut and installed my decals

      I think I LOVE the decal now!?!?!?!!? LOL I didn't like it at first... then I started to like it...grew to kinda loving it.. and now I've fallen in love! haha

    9. Member MarksCorrado's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 21st, 2002
      Location
      Ottawa, ON CANADA
      Posts
      1,242
      Vehicles
      2015 Golf TDI
      06-12-2019 04:24 PM #683
      Big upgrade last night... hinge covers.




      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    10. 06-12-2019 09:04 PM #684
      2019 GLI Autobahn. Put on OZ Alleggerita hlt wheels & 3m crystalline tint.

      Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

    11. 06-12-2019 09:19 PM #685
      Quote Originally Posted by MarksCorrado View Post
      Big upgrade last night... hinge covers.




      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      What hinge is this? Is this where the door latches? Looks good just can't place where it is. Where did you get the latch cover? I have the hooks in the back seat for car seats, nice design if you needed to use them where they are clearly visable and accessable but i'm not going to be using them and want to know if anyone makes a cover for them? Would like to clip something over them, autobahn "black" leather.

      Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

    12. 06-12-2019 11:10 PM #686
      Quote Originally Posted by WUMBO_ING_R32 View Post
      cut and installed my decals

      where can I buy them decals

      Enviado desde mi SM-G955F mediante Tapatalk

    13. Member MarksCorrado's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 21st, 2002
      Location
      Ottawa, ON CANADA
      Posts
      1,242
      Vehicles
      2015 Golf TDI
      06-13-2019 12:33 AM #687
      Quote Originally Posted by SilverShareHolder View Post
      What hinge is this? Is this where the door latches? Looks good just can't place where it is. Where did you get the latch cover? I have the hooks in the back seat for car seats, nice design if you needed to use them where they are clearly visable and accessable but i'm not going to be using them and want to know if anyone makes a cover for them? Would like to clip something over them, autobahn "black" leather.

      Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
      It’s for all four door hinges and also comes with a cover for the hinge on the inside of the door

      C$ 2.74 37% Off | 4Pcs For VW Volkswagen Jetta MK5 MK6 Golf 6 7 Scirocco Lavida Door Lock Protector Cover+4Pcs Door Check Arm Protection Cover
      https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/AGouIYg


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    14. Semi-n00b
      Join Date
      May 12th, 2019
      Location
      Kansas City
      Posts
      10
      Vehicles
      2019 Jetta GLI
      06-13-2019 03:54 PM #688
      Put on some TSW Bathurst Wheels. Ordered Solo Werks coil overs. If anyone is interested in the Solo Werks for a GLI, the part number is S1VW012. I called Solo Werks and verified that was the correct part for the 2019 GLI.

      Last edited by SkeWest; 06-13-2019 at 03:58 PM.

    15. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Apr 6th, 2019
      Location
      Central NJ
      Posts
      42
      Vehicles
      '19 GLI Autobahn 6MT
      Yesterday 06:57 AM #689
      Quote Originally Posted by SkeWest View Post
      Put on some TSW Bathurst Wheels. Ordered Solo Werks coil overs. If anyone is interested in the Solo Werks for a GLI, the part number is S1VW012. I called Solo Werks and verified that was the correct part for the 2019 GLI.

      Love these wheels! Classic clean lines. Rotary Forged for strength and lightweight for better handling. Perhaps even a very slight improvement to acceleration/braking. Congrats.

    16. Member WUMBO_ING_R32's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 30th, 2015
      Location
      Ohio
      Posts
      132
      Vehicles
      2008 VW R32, 2019 Jetta R-Line
      Yesterday 05:11 PM #690
      Got one of the best shout outs today!


    17. Semi-n00b
      Join Date
      May 12th, 2019
      Location
      Kansas City
      Posts
      10
      Vehicles
      2019 Jetta GLI
      Yesterday 05:51 PM #691
      Thanks!

    18. Today 12:53 AM #692
      Changed my oil today. The stupid cover for the undercarriage took 11 screws to take out and on top of that I discovered oil on it coming from not the drain plug but between the gasket. Other than that oil change was normal but I’ll have to take it to the dealer to inquire about why there may have been leakage.

    Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •