VWVortex.com - Leds for the mk7 jetta! ERROR FREE // PLUG & PLAY // BRIGHT // TESTED // FREE SHIPPING / LIFETIME WARRANTY AS ALWAYS!
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Leds for the mk7 jetta! ERROR FREE // PLUG & PLAY // BRIGHT // TESTED // FREE SHIPPING / LIFETIME WARRANTY AS ALWAYS!

1. 04-26-2019 10:16 AM #51
      What style fog LEDs are you?

Solid Yellow [ Product Link ]
      Solid White [ Product Link ]
      White/Yellow/Halogen with Strobe & Flash [ Product Link ]
      White/Yellow/Halogen without Strobe & Flash [ Product Link ]

We have a LED for everyone.
      With 4 brand new bright models you cannot go wrong.

Note – all LEDs are in the same brightness range so you will not sacrifice brightness if choose one over the other.

-Endless positive feedback and our guarantee has you covered so you can purchase with confidence
      -Large spread of light on the road for better coverage and visibility
      -These will shine bright on the sides of the road past your main headlights

*Backed by our famous True Lifetime Warranty
      *Free UPGRADED shipping within the US (YES FREE)

Last edited by deAutoLED.com; 04-26-2019 at 10:19 AM.

Lifetime Warranty & Support | Free Shipping within the US | LEDs Tested to work and look good in your car | Customer Service is our #1 Priority - We care what you install in your car!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 05-12-2019 12:24 AM #52
      YES OUR FOGS are brighter than many on the market that were tested.

See the benefit of brighter more visible light on the road:
      http://deautokey.com/category/shop-b...jetta-mk7-2018

Lifetime Warranty & Support | Free Shipping within the US | LEDs Tested to work and look good in your car | Customer Service is our #1 Priority - We care what you install in your car!

4. 05-23-2019 07:28 PM #53
      LED INTERIOR LED KIT THAT WORKS AND LOOKS GOOD.

NO guessing
      -fades in/out like OEM
      -Won't flicker
      -clean white no mismatched colors from piecing together kits

KIT:
      http://deautokey.com/product/2015-mk...with-footwells

ALL LEDs:

Last edited by deAutoLED.com; 05-23-2019 at 07:31 PM.

5. 06-20-2019 05:26 PM #54
      No joke very bright hyper yellow 3K Plasma Fogs:
      http://deautokey.com/product/just-ye...ma-fog-led-kit

This 3K hyper-yellow 3K is also available in the switchback white/yellow model:
      http://deautokey.com/product/dual-co...low-at-anytime

And solid white:
      http://deautokey.com/product/led-hea...ast-1800-lumen

-easy install
      -lifetime warranty
      -plug and play

Vehicles
      2019 Jetta SEL
      06-20-2019 06:12 PM #55
      I have a 2019 Jetta SEL, I want to convert my interior lights to LEDs. Which kit do I need? I am confused on which option to pick.

@DeAutoLED.com can you point me in the right direction?

7. 06-28-2019 01:12 AM #56
      Quote Originally Posted by TheJediRevan View Post
      I have a 2019 Jetta SEL, I want to convert my interior lights to LEDs. Which kit do I need? I am confused on which option to pick.

@DeAutoLED.com can you point me in the right direction?
      Yes - it varies so we made a listing with drop down options - if yours is different just email [email protected] for a custom kit:
      http://deautokey.com/product/2015-mk...with-footwells

Thanks
      Last edited by deAutoLED.com; 06-28-2019 at 01:14 AM.

8. 09-09-2019 03:15 AM #57
      Perfect LED installing weather:
      www.deAutoLED.com

9. Semi-n00b
      Vehicles
      2018/VW/Jetta SE
      09-12-2019 09:45 AM #58
      I replaced the backup lights and the tail lights (the ones in the trunk lid) with no error on the dashboard. I need to replace the brake/tail and the turn signal 1157 and 1156. Do you have those bulbs yet? 2018 Jetta SE

Thanks,

10. 09-13-2019 02:10 PM #59
      Quote Originally Posted by zibercat View Post
      I replaced the backup lights and the tail lights (the ones in the trunk lid) with no error on the dashboard. I need to replace the brake/tail and the turn signal 1157 and 1156. Do you have those bulbs yet? 2018 Jetta SE

Thanks,
      They do not have these LEDs - they have every other LED but those

Vehicles
      MK3 Trek Edition, MK7 GLI 6MT
      09-24-2019 01:04 PM #60
      Do you sell LED front turn signal bulbs for th 2019 GLI? Error free??
      .:R32 Dreaming
      VWslut

12. 09-24-2019 02:23 PM #61
      Can anyone comment on how the glare is with these? I've read alot of led fogs blind on coming traffic pretty bad and I dont want to be that guy you know.

13. 09-24-2019 03:09 PM #62
      Quote Originally Posted by TrekinJetta View Post
      Do you sell LED front turn signal bulbs for th 2019 GLI? Error free??
      Yes we do:
      http://deautokey.com/product/vw-cc-p...white-or-amber

Very bright
      Can be see in direct sun
      no hyper flash
      no errors

Just confirm you have pwy24w

Quote Originally Posted by jworm49 View Post
      Can anyone comment on how the glare is with these? I've read alot of led fogs blind on coming traffic pretty bad and I dont want to be that guy you know.
      What bulb model - H7? We have not had any complains or issues:
      http://deautokey.com/product/h7-leds...iguan-cc-jetta

14. 09-24-2019 03:28 PM #63
      Actually not sure which bulb I need. I looked in the manual and it's not telling my what size the bulbs are. Haven't had a chance to pull out the stock ones yet. I have a 2019 jetta sel premium.

15. 09-24-2019 05:45 PM #64
      Actually not sure which bulb I need. I looked in the manual and it's not telling my what size the bulbs are. Haven't had a chance to pull out the stock ones yet. I have a 2019 jetta sel premium.
      It should be pwy24w - it might say on a sticker or imprinted on plastic in your engine bay - if you just remove bulb show adapter we can confirm 100%. 2019 bulb guide are hit or miss and not always accurate but so far it has always been pwy24w and ours work great no issues.

Thank you

16. 09-24-2019 08:44 PM #65
      Ok thanks but I'm mainly interested in the fog lights.

17. 09-25-2019 12:53 AM #66
      Ok thanks but I'm mainly interested in the fog lights.
      Fogs are normally H8 - we have single white, single yellow or dual color white/yellow:
      http://deautokey.com/fog-leds

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask or email [email protected] for quicker replies.

18. 10-09-2019 06:00 PM #67

19. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      2019 GLI 35th
      10-10-2019 11:01 AM #68
      Would really like to see the 2019 interior kit be discounted a bit since it comes with 2/3 the amount of lights. I'd buy for $40 but not $65

Maybe even better would be to just sell an overhead light kit. My car has factory footwell leds and no vanity or glovebox lights. I'd be throwing away literally half of the LEDs from the kit.
      Last edited by Dj1001; 10-10-2019 at 11:12 AM.

20. Member
      Vehicles
      MKVII GLI
      10-10-2019 01:04 PM #69
      Quote Originally Posted by Dj1001 View Post
      Would really like to see the 2019 interior kit be discounted a bit since it comes with 2/3 the amount of lights. I'd buy for $40 but not $65

Maybe even better would be to just sell an overhead light kit. My car has factory footwell leds and no vanity or glovebox lights. I'd be throwing away literally half of the LEDs from the kit.
      This was my exact thought. Was going to buy as I’ve used them in the past but when I dropped it down it was the same price as a full kit when there’s no glove box light and the foot wells and trunk are already LEDs.

21. 10-13-2019 03:55 AM #70
      Quote Originally Posted by Dj1001 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by .ajd View Post
      This was my exact thought. Was going to buy as I’ve used them in the past but when I dropped it down it was the same price as a full kit when there’s no glove box light and the foot wells and trunk are already LEDs.
      Hi, it is discounted if you select it with no glove box/sun visor the price drops.

But there is no option for no trunk so you would need a custom kit. The team creates custom kits all the time with lower prices depending on the LED types and amount.

Reference:
      https://deautokey.com/product/2015-m...with-footwells

If the pricing is off then please email [email protected] they will help on pricing and ask for more of a discount since you found a mistake on their site and helped them.

Thank you

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123