Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

The Car Lounge
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: BMW E36 drift car thread

1. Member
      Vehicles
      1964 corvair spyder, 1975 bmw 2002, 1976 bmw 2002 rally car, 1998 bmw 328i, 2001 C5, 2001 X5 5spd
      01-14-2020 02:25 PM #151
      bit of a update. last event was dec 21st and had a great time driving with people. i was also helping out some people that were new to tandems. unfortunetly it bit me a bit. lead driver spun on entry, i spun and stopped and the third car wasnt able to stop in time so i got sandwiched. my fault for letting the 3rd car follow even though the first car agreed but thats drifting. i always tell people who are new to tandems that if they are leading to drive there line. do not worry about the car behind. they are responsible to not hit you and if you are paying attention to the car behind then you arent paying enough attention to what you are doing. and thats exactly what the lead driver did fortunetly there was no mechanical damage. unfortunetly it added another $700+ in repairs i needed to do this winter. what got damaged was rear bumper blown apart, front bumper exploded, rad support bent, frame rail bent, nose panel bent, bash bar bent, ac condensor broken, headlight tabs broken and fender/hood crinkled. i was able to rip the parts off and finish driving that day. already have new front bumper, replacement rear bumper, new glass headlights, new turn signals, new nose panel (not shown), replacement core support, new tail lights and some 4" led lights i need to find a place to mount for night drifting. car is being taken to my cage builder soonish to get the rear straightened out enough that the trunk closes, frame fixed and bash bar fixed. once it is back i will test fit all the new parts and then send them to my painter to get them paint matched. i was able to kind of straighten the hood and fender so that i wont need to replace and paint them too. i also got a go pro 8 for xmas so this season there will be a lot more videos.

Untitled by tim wilson, on Flickr

i also found out that it kinked the fender support a bit. did my best to straighten it out so that the rad support could fit. i got it close and just slotted the hole the remaining 1/4" it needed to fit. it still drifted fine so i dont think it affected the car to much.

kink looks way worse in picture. that groove is factory

Instagram! @freedo70
      Quote Originally Posted by stevegolf View Post
      You could buy a high tech fleshlight that'll take you from zero to jizz in 3 seconds, but wouldn't you rather take your time and enjoy the experience?
      #FREEPATRIKMAN

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. How do I resize a picture? Cabin Pics's Avatar
      Vehicles
      2004 E46, 2019 Q7
      01-14-2020 02:37 PM #152
      Sucks about the wreck, but that sh*t happens.

Glad to see you're throwing it all back together.
      Instagram - efrie004

Quote Originally Posted by cockerpunk View Post
      maybe its just me, but i wouldnt put anything in the circle of "unrealistic" when it comes to sex.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567