Attached is just the quick-reference guide, because the US press release is super long: https://www.media.mbusa.com/releases...cedes-benz-eqc
Originally Posted by Press ReleaseModels & MSRP
Mercedes-Benz EQC 400 4MATIC $TBA will arrive in U.S. dealers in 2020
*Above prices exclude delivery & destination charge.
- The first Mercedes-Benz under the product and technology brand, EQ
- Progressive Luxury design idiom
- Dual-motor 4MATIC All-Wheel-Drive for confident and sporty driving dynamics
- Over 400 horsepower, 564 lb-ft of torque, and a 0-60 time of 4.9 seconds.
- "Light Band" light signature with LED strip across the top of the front black panel grille, connecting the headlamps plus a light band in rear connecting tail lamps
- EQ-specific Rose Gold accents throughout cabin, including airvents
- 80kWh Battery with Standard DC Fast Charging for a 40 minute 10-80% charge
Standard Feature Highlights
- MBUX Multimedia System with Navigation and 3 years of free map updates
- EV Specific Navigation Functions incl. EV Station POI and intelligent route planning
- EV Specific "Hey Mercedes" speech commands such as "Where is my next charging point?," "How much farther can I drive," and "I want the car ready at 8 am"
- Fully digital widescreen cockpit with 10.25" instrument cluster and 10.25" media display
- Smartphone Integration
- 19" Wheels
- MULTIBEAM LED Headlamps with Adaptive Highbeam Assist
- Sliding Sunroof
- Heated, Power, and Memory Front Seats
- Illuminated Mercedes-Benz Star
- Regenerative Braking System with selectable strength via steering wheel paddles
- DYNAMIC SELECT with EV-optimized modes
- Active Range Monitoring with Eco Assist monitors the road and traffic ahead to encourage efficient driving for maximum range
- Speed Limit Assist
- Active Brake Assist
- PRE-SAFE® System
Optional Feature Highlights
- 64-Color Ambient Lighting with nine color schemes, and an EQ-Specific charging setting shows charging in a pulsing green color
- AMG Line Exterior with AMG-specific Black Panel grille in twin blade design and surround in high gloss black, front bumper in a jet-wing design, wider rear bumper with diffuser and up to 21" Wheels
- Driver Assistance Package with Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC, Active Lane Keeping and Blind Keeping Assists, and PRE-SAFE® PLUS
- ENERGIZING Comfort Package with 7 different programs, plus an EQ-Specific program for relaxation and energy while parked and charging, with multicontour seats for the driver and front passenger
- 7 all-new and aerodynamically optimized bicolor wheels, ranging from 19" to 21"
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX): A completely new multimedia system featuring innovative technology based on Artificial Intelligence and an intuitive operating system. MBUX technology is pioneering a new level of in-car experience. MBUX can be operated by Voice Control, the Touchscreen (a first for Mercedes-Benz vehicles), Touchpad and Touch Control Buttons on the steering wheel. The system has learning capabilities and intelligent Voice Control with natural language understanding and a verbal cue of "Hey Mercedes."
- Intelligent Drivetrain: The EQC features an all-new drive system with compact electric drivetrains at each axle. These give the EQC the confident and dynamic driving characteristics of an all-wheel drive vehicle. To reduce power consumption, the electric drivetrains are configured differently: the front electric motor is optimized for best possible efficiency in the low to medium load range, while the rear e-motor adds sportiness. Together, they generate an output of 402 horsepower and a maximum torque 564 of lb-ft.
- ECO Assist System: Gives the driver comprehensive support when driving predictively: by prompting the driver when it is appropriate to lift off the accelerator--for example when the vehicle is approaching a change in speed limit, and by functions such as coasting and specific control of recuperation. For this purpose, navigation data, traffic sign recognition and information from the intelligent safety assistants (radar and stereo camera) are linked and processed.
- The all-new Mercedes-Benz EQC will be the first Mercedes-Benz vehicle to be launched under the EQ brand. As the Mercedes-Benz of electric vehicles, the EQC will introduce the Progressive Luxury design idiom, as well as the newest safety systems and technology from Mercedes-Benz, including the new headunit generation from Mercedes-Benz called MBUX (Mercedes-Benz User Experience) with a new user interface and natural speech recognition and touchscreen.
EQC 400 4MATIC MSRP $TBA Motor 2 asynchronous motors, all-wheel drive Battery Lithium Ion Battery Capacity (kWh) 80kWh All-Electric range (miles) up to 200 (prelim est.) Charging time, home socket (120V/10A) TBA Charging time, wallbox (240V/32A) TBA Charging time, DC Fast Charging (110kW, 10%-80%) 40 min Length 187.4" Width w/ mirrors (w/o mirrors) 82.5" (74.2") Height 63.9" Wheelbase 113.1" Curb Weight (lbs) TBA Fuel Economy (MPGe) (city/hwy/comb) TBA Drive Config. Fully Variable 4MATIC All-Wheel Drive Performance 402 hp, 564 lb-ft Transmission Single-speed 0-60 mph (sec) 4.9 est. Top speed (mph) 112 (electronically limited) Main Competitors Audi e-tron quattro SUV, Jaguar I-PACE, BMW iX3