I posted in another spot but it may have been the wrong one.
I am in desperate need of some help here. Going to give the short version.
Things Iíve done:
Replaced the sensor, twice.
Changed gas stations and ran a can of cleaner through system
Couple weeks ago replaced my stock cats and center section w milltek high flow cats. After that I got a couple odd 02 sensor codes... so I began looking into it. I replaced both rears as I had heated circuit codes for both... we had to torch them out so assumed we killed them. Those codes are now gone and no CEL came back for them. I have UM fully loaded tune w spark cut also if that matters.
Next about a week or so after exhaust install I started getting p0134... checked w vag com also... no further information between vag and my generic scanner, just says bank 1 sensor 1 no activity. Now bank 1 sensor 1 from my understanding is the pre cat sensor on the passenger side if Iím looking from the front of the car into the engine bay, yes?
Iíve replaced the sensor two times now. Car runs and drives fine, can clear code but code and light come back within 20-25 miles of driving.
Took a 20 mile drive w vag com hooked up and it is showing bank 1 sensor 1 is working and correct values... so I am completely lost.
We touched nothing in the forward section of the exhaust... only from the cats back.... Iím running out of ideas and patience and need this fixed before next inspection.
Next I am going to chase wires and inspect the ecu but I really could use some help w that, does anyone have any idea or a pinout of which wires I need to check continuity on for bank 1 sensor 1??? I wasnít able to find ANYTHING online...
Any and all help would be very much
****update as of 5/9/19****
*******So I replaced my headers with milltek over the winter. As Iíve just started to drive the car this spring, the CEL went off with the install of the headers and then came back randomly one day as I idled at a car wash. It took about 400 miles for it to come back. I scanned the car and this was the only code. I cleared the code and did nothing else other then climb under the car and unplug the sensor, clean both ends with sensor cleaner and let dry and put back together. Cleared code with obdeleven... have now driven about 1,000 miles with no CEL. (Yet) but I feel like it may finally be gone... will keep this updated.
Long story short, I do think the headers fixed my issue and that I had a small exhaust leak somewhere. Flexís good etc when removed nothing noticeable, gaskets possibly. Could also have been a dirty connection, water hitting a semi exposed wire that Iíve yet to find.. who knows.
I hope this info can benefit someone as Iíve spent a lot of time and money trying to narrow it down! Itís a pain in the a** code.. but donít give up!!******
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk