VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

2004 Reflex Silver R32 for sale in So. California

5K views 12 replies 2 participants last post by  parrottgsxr 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD

UPDATE 10/3/2019 Just had all 4 O2 sensors replaced car has been smogged and registration is renewed.

Up for sale is my reflex silver R32 with 126,xxx miles. Text for pics 856-three7one-three9two8 price is $10,500 obo I am located in Long Beach California.

I purchased this car in March 2018 and brought it over to Four Seasons Tuning in Orange, CA to have it looked over and at that time had fluids replaced such as Engine Oil and Filter, Haldex Oil and Filter, Transmission/Differential Fluid and Fuel Filter. I also had all 4 Tires replaced with Hankook Ventus V12 evo.

A month later I had all Bushing and Suspension items that needed addressing replaced including new Bilstein PSS Coilovers, both Front CV Boots, Tie Rod Ends, Tie Rod End Links, Powerflex Purple Front Strut Bushings, Front and Side 034 Track Density Motor Mounts, car already had ECS Dogbone Mount when I purchased it, Eiback 5mm Front Wheel Spacers and 15mm Rear Spacers, ECS Tuning Stage 3 Control Arm Kit which included new Control Arms, Poly Bushings and Ball Joints. Then the car was taken to West End Alignment in Gardena for a 4 Wheel Alignment.

The car currently sits at 124,XXX miles and may go up a little as I try and drive it 1-2 times a week. The car also had the Rear Main Seal and Release Bearing replaced at Four Seasons tuning at which time the clutch was inspected and found to have plenty of life left. I also just had a Brake Fluid Flush done as well on 9/28. Previous owner stated the Timing Chains and Clutch were replaced around 100k miles. The car runs great and is currently my second weekend car that I would like to liquidate since I do no have the time for her that she deserves.

Car currently has an MK4 Interior that is in great shape and looks to be re-upholstered. Previous owner had the R32 Interior however it was in bad shape dry rotted and ripped so I let him keep it and we swapped for the MK4 interior he had. All four Stock Rims were plasti dipped by previous owner and are starting to peel however all rims are in excellent condition with no Curb Rash.

I have receipts for over $5,000 in parts and labor to maintain this car since I've owned it. Price is $10,500 obo cash in hand or I will take a check handed to me by the teller at your bank. My name is Doug feel free to text (see CL add for contact info or message me) with any questions or to set up a time to check her out.

I DO NOT HAVE THE STOCK R32 INTERIOR. The car will come with an mk4 interior in great shape with no damage at all.

Aftermarket items installed:
> GHL Catback non Resonated exhaust
> short shifter (unsure of brand)
> front and rear drilled/slotted rotors
> bilstein PSS coilvers (height adjustable) less than 2k miles on them
> comes with OEM R32 steering wheel (installed) and flat bottom OEM steering wheel custom shaped by previous
owner and re wrapped in black leather
> Cupra R front lip
> Powerflex purple front strut bushings
> Front and side 034 motorsports track density motor mounts
> ECS dogbone mount
> Eibach 5mm front 15mm rear wheel spacers
> ECS Stage 3 control arm kit that includes control arms with polyurethane bushings and ball joints

Maintenance Performed Recently less than 3k miles ago:
> Engine oil and filter
> Haldex oil and filter
> Fuel Filter
> Transmission Fluid
> Front CV boots
> Rear main seal and release bearing
> Front tie rod ends and end links
> Four wheel alignment at West End in Gardena
> All four Hankook Ventus V12 evo tires
> Brake fluid flush
> All 4 O2 sensors replaced

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.