VWVortex.com - Repair Snow performance controller. Anyone ever try it?
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Repair Snow performance controller. Anyone ever try it?

Vehicles
      84 Rabbit
      10-23-2018 08:59 PM #1
      Hey so I recently purchased a car with an old snow performance kit that wasn’t working. I narrowed it down to a faulty controller. I contacted snow for a possible repair, but they told me it was too old and they no longer carry parts for my controller (Vm-20). I really don’t want to purchase another controller. Anyone ever pull one of these apart and successfully repair one? Anyone have advice? I was thinking about taking it to a computer repair shop and have them take a crack out of it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Steve

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Vehicles
      84 Rabbit
      10-30-2018 02:41 PM #2
      Bump

Vehicles
      2004.5 PG VW Jetta GLI
      09-18-2019 12:25 PM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by PerkeyTurkey View Post
      Hey so I recently purchased a car with an old snow performance kit that wasn’t working. I narrowed it down to a faulty controller. I contacted snow for a possible repair, but they told me it was too old and they no longer carry parts for my controller (Vm-20). I really don’t want to purchase another controller. Anyone ever pull one of these apart and successfully repair one? Anyone have advice? I was thinking about taking it to a computer repair shop and have them take a crack out of it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Steve
      Did you ever get this resolved? I'm having the same issue.
      She ain't stock!