VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

2010 VW GTI MK6 90K Miles, Fully Loaded, Rebuilt Enigne with Forged internals 5k Miles

8K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  VaNyA-GTI 
#1 · (Edited)
2010 VW GTI MK6 Fully Loaded, Rebuilt Enigne with Forged internals 5k Miles

Hey Guys,

Up for sale is a 2010 VW GTI MK6 130K miles with a fully built engine that has 35K miles, Stage 3 ATP Turbo Kit, and lots more. After doing all the work it came out to be a pretty penny and more than I wanted to spend, so I decided sense its pretty much brand new I would put it up for sale and try to recoup some of the money invested.

Here is your chance to purchase a car that currently has 400HP with protentional for 500HP+ and the engine can handle 800HP with the right mods. all current mods below.

Asking $8,500 Car has Leather Seats, NAV, HIDs, and a Dynaudio system. Has over $20K in upgrades alone. The sale will be done through a dealer "SignaturePreOwned" which you can get Finance if needed.

Engine - nut and bolt rebuild and was done by Head Masters in Saddle Brook, NJ
Mahle Pistons
DM Rods
SuperTech Valves and springs
Calico rod bearings
New OEM Main bearings
New rocker Arms
Red Coil Packs
New Cam Follower
New oil pump
New water pump
New timing chain/Tensioner/Guides
New Balancing Shafts
New Cam Bridge
New POV
New Intake Manifold
New Oil Pan
Fluid Damper Crank
New Serpentine belt
Custom Intercooler
Southbend Stage 4 Clutch Endurance Has 10K miles on it.
Full OEM Suspension refresh
New Car Battery
Cobb Access Port
Snow Performance Methanol Stage 2
Stoptech front Pads and Rotors, Rear are Bosch

Tune as done by Freaktunes and is currently at 400HP. You would need to upgrade injectors and fueling to go higher. The car was never pushed to the limit. I am second owner and got the car when it had 55K miles.

Please feel free to PM me or text at 908-531-3212

See less See more
#7 ·
I don't have the time, its also one of the reasons I'm selling it. I love wrenching, but when its your daily driver, it becomes a hassle. Moreover, I still owe money on the car, so that price pretty much covers the payments. I know the deal is monster, the car Is solid and I take care of it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.