Price is $23,500
Serious Inquiries Only - I can be reached at (908)312-0270
11212655_10205110872705578_2572829388365579742_o by AchtungE30, on Flickr
8711446540_5c68669d9c_c by AchtungE30, on Flickr
1474640_10151804917863038_603198069_n by AchtungE30, on Flickr
image by AchtungE30, on Flickr
72 by AchtungE30, on Flickr
P1030039 by AchtungE30, on Flickr
P1030041 by AchtungE30, on Flickr
P1030044 by AchtungE30, on Flickr
P1030046 by AchtungE30, on Flickr
P1030049 by AchtungE30, on Flickr
P1030051 by AchtungE30, on Flickr
P1030052 by AchtungE30, on Flickr
P1030054 by AchtungE30, on Flickr
P1030056 by AchtungE30, on Flickr
P1030057 by AchtungE30, on Flickr
P1030060 by AchtungE30, on Flickr
P1030063 by AchtungE30, on Flickr
P1030066 by AchtungE30, on Flickr
P1030067 by AchtungE30, on Flickr
P1030071 by AchtungE30, on Flickr
P1030072 by AchtungE30, on Flickr
P1030018 by AchtungE30, on Flickr
P1030022 by AchtungE30, on Flickr
P1030023 by AchtungE30, on Flickr
P1030026 by AchtungE30, on Flickr
P1030027 by AchtungE30, on Flickr
P1030028 by AchtungE30, on Flickr
P1030029 by AchtungE30, on Flickr
P1030030 by AchtungE30, on Flickr
P1030031 by AchtungE30, on Flickr
P1030034 by AchtungE30, on Flickr
I purchased the car in 2011 as a bone stock, rust free running/driving 1987 325i Convertible, stock m20, automatic, black/black interior from a fellow BMW CCA member. I cruised in the car for a little while but realized it needed a more responsive transmission.
- Complete respray in Jet Black paint.
- Sourced full BMW E30 convertible interior and had the seats re-upholstered in Cardinal Red Nappa leather with pleats as seen in 80s BMW interiors by Coachtrim now Euro Interiors in Bedford Hills, NY
- Custom ordered Merlot Red Convertible top with new tensioners and installed by fellow r3v member fuzzysux.
- Sourced a '99 BMW M3 coupe - also a CCA car in Bethlehem, PA that a tree had fallen on and totalled. Purchased the complete drivetrain (S52B32 engine and 5spd transmission, wiring harness and accessories) with 99,530 miles on it. Swap was performed by OMG Motorworks in West Babylon, NY. Before the motor was installed we performed complete maintenance including valve cover gasket, lower oil pan gasket, cooling system (thermostat and water pump), new cooling hoses, new Sachs clutchs with lightened flywheel, Medium Case LSD and both tranny and diff fluid were drained and filled, M50 Intake Manifold. I have the complete build sheet I can provide in Google Doc form. Car is OBD1 and has a TRM chip.
- E30 M3 Cluster with working oil temp gauge
- UUC Evo3 Short Shift Kit with 5th gear lean fix.
- UUC Cat-Back Exhaust adapted to fit E30
- H&R Sport Springs w/Bilstein Sport Struts
- Staggered 16x9 / 16x7.5 Borbet B Wheels wrapped on 215/45/16 tires (honeycomb center caps brand new old stock from Borbet warehouse in Germany).
- Brembo Blank Rotors and BMW OE Pads all around. E-Brake restored in 2012.
- All new ball joints/e30 m3 offset control arm bushings, swaybar end-links refreshed in 2013.
- E36 M3 Steering Rack
- New Steel brake hard lines in 2010
- Crack-free dash from E30 M3
- All 4 windows are E36 auto up/down - George Graves mod
- Lamin-x'd brand new Hella Euro Ellipsoids with Euro french high beam headlights w/HID kit.
- Lamin-x'd brand new E30 M3/Mtech 1 Hella Foglights with HID kit
- BMW Motorsport engraved exterior door handles
- BMW Classic/Historic Cloissone roundels
- Complete European Chrome Bumper Conversion with authentic BMW OE Mtech 1 Bodykit for Convertible (includes front airdam completely clear-bra'd, convertible side-skirts, and rear valance/apron). Brand new Copper extended tow-hooks.
- E28 Mtech 1 rear decklid spoiler and 3rd brake light deleted.
- Convertible Lukebox modification and Alpine CD/MP3 headunit with Bluetooth Audio/Telephone module and 5-channel amplifier driving all speakers and 2 8" subwoofers. This stereo system sounds incredible both with the top up and down.
- Rewrapped Mtech 1 370mm Steering wheel with extra padding added - 2015
- Black Leather Shiftboots with M-Technic stitching and ZHP 5spd Shift Knob.
- Brand new old stock Genuine BMW E30 Convertible Wind Deflector.
Not to sound cliche, but the car must be seen / driven to be appreciated.
In the winter months, I keep the car in climate controlled/dust-free storage and is garaged in the remaining 3 seasons at home.
Reason for sale: I want to replace it with a G50 Carrera or 911 GT3. It was good to experience an E30 in this manner and I've owned 4. I'll probably regret selling but I want to sell to explore a new experience.