VWVortex.com - Solid 1990 Volkswagen Mk2 Vw Jetta GLI 16v - ROLLING SHELL - NEBRASKA
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Results 1 to 15 of 15

    Thread: Solid 1990 Volkswagen Mk2 Vw Jetta GLI 16v - ROLLING SHELL - NEBRASKA

    1. Classified Advertiser vwsnaps's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2nd, 2000
      Location
      Lincoln NE
      Posts
      56,802
      Vehicles
      2015 TDI GOLF SEL
      01-06-2019 01:30 PM #1
      IF NOT SOLD BY END OF JANUARY - I WILL STRIP MORE STUFF OFF AND CRUSH IT.

      Bring your own wheels and steering wheel.

      Located south of Lincoln Nebraska 68502

      Has a title

      Interior stripped / wiring removed
      Engine / trans / wiring removed
      Rear trunk spoiler sold
      Fuel pump assembly- GONE

      Still has non sunroof headliner
      Front spindles with brakes / rear disc brakes
      Flares / skirts / rear big bumper
      Will have some sort of roller rims / tires
      Tilt steering column.
      Bring ur own steering wheel
      Ignition switch / key
      All glass there
      All manual window reguLators

      Hood / core support can be included

      It’s been repainted over white
      Solid body
      Dent in roof / 2 spots

      $400 picked up.

      IF NOT SOLD BY END OF JANUARY - I WILL STRIP MORE STUFF OFF AND CRUSH IT.









      All the pics :http://s1055.photobucket.com/user/vo...?sort=3&page=1

    2. Remove Advertisements
      VWVortex.com
      Advertisements
    3. Classified Advertiser vwsnaps's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2nd, 2000
      Location
      Lincoln NE
      Posts
      56,802
      Vehicles
      2015 TDI GOLF SEL
      01-12-2019 03:31 PM #2
      seriously cant believe no one wants this.

    4. 01-13-2019 08:02 PM #3
      Hi, interested in this sale. - I live in MA and coming to Nebraska with my truck is tough, so are you able to work with me a bit on the price to help fund for my drive out there? Unless I can find a carrier company that will bring it over on the cheap? Let's talk. Thanks!!
      previous (in order) 85 Jetta, 97 GTI, 2003 Jetta GLI, 90 Jetta, 90 Cabriolet and now 2012 GTI 4dr.

    5. Classified Advertiser vwsnaps's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2nd, 2000
      Location
      Lincoln NE
      Posts
      56,802
      Vehicles
      2015 TDI GOLF SEL
      01-14-2019 12:18 PM #4
      Quote Originally Posted by gti6cyl View Post
      Hi, interested in this sale. - I live in MA and coming to Nebraska with my truck is tough, so are you able to work with me a bit on the price to help fund for my drive out there? Unless I can find a carrier company that will bring it over on the cheap? Let's talk. Thanks!!
      price is $400 - i sold the hood. There is still $400 worth of parts on the car.

    6. Classified Advertiser vwsnaps's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2nd, 2000
      Location
      Lincoln NE
      Posts
      56,802
      Vehicles
      2015 TDI GOLF SEL
      01-22-2019 06:56 PM #5
      TTTT

    7. Classified Advertiser vwsnaps's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2nd, 2000
      Location
      Lincoln NE
      Posts
      56,802
      Vehicles
      2015 TDI GOLF SEL
      02-04-2019 10:46 AM #6
      ttt

    8. n00b
      Join Date
      Apr 16th, 2017
      Location
      Atlanta, GA
      Posts
      6
      Vehicles
      1989 Golf GL
      02-05-2019 07:54 PM #7
      Man I wish I saw your post before you parted it out, I have a twin Golf to this car with the same yellow paint job and would have loved to have it when it ran.
      Last edited by Karthex; 02-05-2019 at 07:58 PM.

    9. Classified Advertiser vwsnaps's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2nd, 2000
      Location
      Lincoln NE
      Posts
      56,802
      Vehicles
      2015 TDI GOLF SEL
      02-08-2019 02:36 PM #8
      Quote Originally Posted by Karthex View Post
      Man I wish I saw your post before you parted it out, I have a twin Golf to this car with the same yellow paint job and would have loved to have it when it ran.
      no one bid on it on ebay at $1000 no reserve when it was running, driving. .......... i am now up to $2300 in part out and still have what still left.

    10. Member 88jettaguy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 4th, 2008
      Location
      Marietta, PA
      Posts
      324
      Vehicles
      88 Jetta GL - Future Project
      02-16-2019 01:55 AM #9
      Can I get the steering knuckles, hubs, ball joints, front calipers, master cylinder and booster with vacuum line along with the hardware for all listed above?

      Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

    11. Classified Advertiser vwsnaps's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2nd, 2000
      Location
      Lincoln NE
      Posts
      56,802
      Vehicles
      2015 TDI GOLF SEL
      02-16-2019 03:49 PM #10
      Quote Originally Posted by 88jettaguy View Post
      Can I get the steering knuckles, hubs, ball joints, front calipers, master cylinder and booster with vacuum line along with the hardware for all listed above?

      Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      you can make an offer - but shipping alone will be expensive. and probably should just get a new ball joint

    12. Member 88jettaguy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 4th, 2008
      Location
      Marietta, PA
      Posts
      324
      Vehicles
      88 Jetta GL - Future Project
      02-19-2019 02:28 PM #11
      Quote Originally Posted by vwsnaps View Post
      you can make an offer - but shipping alone will be expensive. and probably should just get a new ball joint
      Can you take $250.00? I have a friend down in Missouri valley who can pickup on a weekend.

      Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

    13. Classified Advertiser vwsnaps's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2nd, 2000
      Location
      Lincoln NE
      Posts
      56,802
      Vehicles
      2015 TDI GOLF SEL
      02-19-2019 03:58 PM #12
      Quote Originally Posted by 88jettaguy View Post
      Can you take $250.00? I have a friend down in Missouri valley who can pickup on a weekend.

      Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      they have been sold.

    14. Junior Member KA01wolfsberg's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 1st, 2008
      Location
      Fall River,MA
      Posts
      43
      Vehicles
      1990 vw jetta gli & 1991 vw Jetta GLI
      02-25-2019 02:39 PM #13
      Hello how’s the window exterior moldings and the steering rack if in good shape will be interested ? Thanks

    15. Junior Member KA01wolfsberg's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 1st, 2008
      Location
      Fall River,MA
      Posts
      43
      Vehicles
      1990 vw jetta gli & 1991 vw Jetta GLI
      02-25-2019 02:40 PM #14
      Oh and the roof side rain rails the long stripes on the top those I would be interested in as well ?! Thanks

    16. Classified Advertiser vwsnaps's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2nd, 2000
      Location
      Lincoln NE
      Posts
      56,802
      Vehicles
      2015 TDI GOLF SEL
      02-26-2019 03:08 PM #15
      Quote Originally Posted by KA01wolfsberg View Post
      Oh and the roof side rain rails the long stripes on the top those I would be interested in as well ?! Thanks
      this Jetta GOT CRUSHED.

      It was worth $71 in scrap.

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •