Based on feedback from last summer's cruise, I'm proposing essentially the same route.
Route updated on 5/18:
The gist of the route will be Santa Monica => PCH => Las Flores Canyon/Piuma => Mulholland => Paramount Ranch => Back up to Kanan since The Snake is closed and straight to PCH since Latigo is closed => Mulholland through Decker towards 101 and then group mastication @ Italia Deli.
Date: Saturday, May 18, 2019
Meet-up Time: 9:00 am
Roll-out Time: 9:30 am
Starting Point: Coffee Bean parking lot located at 3150 Ocean Park Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90403
Lunch: Italia Deli located at 5657 Kanan Rd, Agoura Hills, CA 91301
Celebration of 11/10ths Driving: Finney's Crafthouse located at 982 S Westlake Blvd #2, Westlake Village, CA 91361
This is the weekend after Luft and before Memorial Day so clearly it'll work for everyone. I'm also proposing 2 new rules:
- Fill up with gas before you show up
- Once everyone rolls out, continue driving until you reach Paramount Ranch. That way we don't need to worry about trying to keep the group together while battling LA traffic. Other stops after that will happen naturally as they always do.
Let me know what car you'll be driving and I'll add you to the list.
- kiznarsh - Cayman
- iheartphaetons - Malibu
- Vad - Caged 993
- MylesPH1 - Super Silent Camaro
- Sold Over Sticker - Malibu with worn rear tires
- kiznarsh's friend - W211 E63
- bzcat - F80 M3 with cloth seats
- Lwize - Rav4
- BsickPassat - Tiguan with decent tires
- what - A4 with doggo as co-driver
- maxbhp - Mystery Vehicle
- DRTHJTA - B7 RennSport 4
- rawk - GTI
- mikegilbert - freshly broken-in M3
- Ricky - TT to the R to the S
- renegadeofpunk03 - Fancy Vespa
- greatfox - Kit Car, Boxster Kit Car