Everything is designed/bought to work together:
1) Maestro 7 with AEB ECU and Bosch oem VR6 3" maf housing (loaded with 630cc file): $740
2) Deka Siemens 60 lb/hr fuel injectors (for above): $130
3) N2MB Racing Dual Feature WOT Box: $150
4) Genuine Audi Bosch V8 maf housing + proper V8 Maf with good o-ring with ~8" of pig tail to tie into your OEM harness + voltage regulator (get 2, yet only need 1, drops voltage from 12v to 5v as AEB's take 12v, V8's take 5, simply wire inline): $50
5) Aluminum billet 3" VAG maf housing upgrade: $30 (both aeb & V8 mafs fit)
6) Professional high end 3" upgrade heavy duty cold air intake kit: These are ~5x more solid then standard silicone couplings, 3 times more solid then 034 Motorsports $200 induction boot. These are not normal couplings, also note every coupling has a seated lip molded into them, this helps center the aviation clamp and prevents it from slipping off. You get a full kit that allows a variation of intake blends & shapes, incorporating a ceramic coated billet diverter valve pipe, note how thick it is, clamps for every coupling, space saving cone filter: $140
7) FREE: I understand you may have a 2.5", 2.75", 3.25" turbo inlet, if you do and I have it you will receive a reducer coupling to make everything work with the 3" system. I'm not saying I do have every size, but will give what I have on the house.
If you bought the entire lot, everything goes together, you'd end up with 2 spare OEM plastic housings, please note I'm including the Vr6 housing for free with Maestro purchase & V8 housing for free with V8 maf & regulator purchase, you really need the V8 maf, not so much the housing as oversized (then sell off both OEM VAG plastic housings as people are always looking for both yet you've upgraded to the billet one, or I'll just hold onto them).
PLEASE NOTE: This cold air route is for illustration purposes, you are not limited to this design and can remain within the engine bay if you choose, more pieces are included then seen in this routing. This idea below is ideal as pulls in cool air opposed to engine bay temps. Also note your turbo location may vary so can twist, turn and adjust at will to place were you like.
PM, text or call: Blake 602-487-383eight. Texts are best as if at work I can't answer the phone, I can talk if needed once off work.
Lastly, Eurospec FPR, brand new billet DV's, test pipe, new FX400 clutch, methanol tanks, Gates belt...all kinds of goodies for sale too.