VWVortex.com - FS: Built 1990 g60 Corrado, for parts or project
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: FS: Built 1990 g60 Corrado, for parts or project

1. 05-03-2019 08:46 AM #1
      Been off the road for a couple years, will need to be towed out -- fluid flush, tuning and whatnot. Clearcoat is shot from sitting, but body and interior are solid. Color is black on black on black.

Motor has over $2K into build, $600 in maintenance when it last drove. KK rebuilt/ported g60 charger, hard IC pipes and Samcos, BBM Stage 4 cam chip and fueling, lots more BBM parts, pink top injectors. New clutch, lightweight flywheel, low-mileage tranny, stainless exhaust and high-flow cat. Sway bars and Neuspeed suspension with option for new-in-box coilovers. Euro headlights, eyelid spoiler, 90 mm euro lip, and Passat glass roof, powder-coated 17” TSW rims, brand new tires and rebuilt brakes firewall back. 8” Orions in a band-pass, Sony head, Kicker components and Blaupunkts.

Bins and bins of parts, new, replacements and maintenance.

Best offer takes it, any message I get between now and let's say 5/13, SALE -- if I hear the right price in the meantime, she gone. Kind of a quick auction, but it gotta go.. your gain.

Full specs and a list of all the spare parts and tuning tweaks available to serious buyers, please respond by PM so I get it by email.

Thanks
      Last edited by schrodiggity; 05-10-2019 at 05:24 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 05-03-2019 10:30 PM #2
      Sorry, should've said it's ready for pickup in Candler Park, middle between Atlanta/Decatur.

4. 05-10-2019 05:46 PM #3
      I've had a lot of questions about a desired sale price / rough expected value -- have a few tentative offers, but a couple days to go to see if others bid higher.

Short of a reasonable offer, cash in hand, ready with a trailer or tow, I have to give it through Monday as originally posted. That said, I'm still considering anything!

Will be around all weekend to show it, feel free to PM with any more questions.

Thanks and happy Friday