Note: I only have what is listed, I don't have a Cabriolet for parts.
Spring cleaning. I have a box full of parts out of a 91 Cabriolet.
- Headlight buckets with headlights, pretty good shape $50.00 for the pair.
- Wiper transmission with motor, $25.00
- Door sills, $7.00 each
- Exterior mirrors in White, glasses and mechanism are good, driver's side cap has a small crack, $40.00 for the pair.
- Dash ashtray and housing, $7.00
- Door armrests/pulls, $10.00 each
- Rear speaker grilles, $7.00 each
- Driver's side tail light bulb holder, $10
- HVAC face plate, $10.00
- Wiper motor, $10.00
- Hood handle, $7.00
- 1 Front bumper turn signal, housing and yellow lens, $10.00
- Air bag clock spring, $15.00
- E-brake cover, $5.00
- Inside door handle/pull, $5.00 each,
- Convertible lock/handle, $20.00 can't remember which side it is.
- Fisher 3 tape holder, $15.00
- Window crank, $5.00
- Front door map pockets with grilles for 3"x5" speakers, $20.00 each
- Trunk lid shock, $7.00
I also have some random dash switches, relays, interior hardware.
Email me for pics at [email protected]