VWVortex.com - 1990 3 door golf unmolesed project car virtually rust free in NW Ga.
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: 1990 3 door golf unmolesed project car virtually rust free in NW Ga.

Vehicles
      90 GLI, 2014 F150, 1990 Golf (father/son project car), 2016 Lexus GX460(wifeys)
      05-05-2019 09:08 AM #1
      I have a unmolested 1990 3 door golf that I bought to do a father/son project. We are selling due to a serious heart condition. I know that we will never be able to finish. We have removed the interior , and I have manual velour Recaros with matching panels to go back in. Comes with tilt column and uncracked dash to go in it too. Have new rear big bumper and used front big bumper to go on it. Have set of used, good condition g60 flares, and side skirts for it as well. Good engine and trans still in car. This was one owner car when I bought her. Even has factory installed am/f/ cassette that looks like new!. Non sunroof car. Atlas gray that is toast. Has only surface rust in various locations. This would make a very nice start for anyone wanting a good project without having to spend tons on rust repairs. The interior and bumpers can be put on and you could drive it right away. With and tank drain and cleaning of course.. NO rusty pans or anything underneath. $2500 firm.

Located 35 miles south of Chattanooga TN, and about 85 miles north of Atlanta Ga in Chatsworth Ga. Bring your trailer on your way to Helen and scoop this rare find up before someone else does....

I have a ton of parts for this project too, including NOS OEM carpet set , NOS OEM dash , and NOS OEM g60 flares (front and rear), an d NOS OEM side skirts with install strips and clips , NOS OEM quad grill with wiring and hella lights, and a ton of NOS OEM clips, trims, etc...TONS.... for additional $$$ of course. Pics by cell available upon request.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 06-26-2019 04:20 PM #2
      PM'd