VWVortex.com - Pros/Cons: Q40 vs. Q50 (3.7)?
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

The Car Lounge
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pros/Cons: Q40 vs. Q50 (3.7)?

Vehicles
      Lexus
      05-08-2019 10:05 PM #26
      Whatever you do, make sure and get a 2015 and up model Q50.

The 2014 ICE was very laggy.

I am looking at 2015-2016 years Q50S as well.

Most owners immediately change out the run-flats which cause a terrible ride and are noisy.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Vehicles
      A Fancy Nissan
      05-09-2019 09:15 AM #27
      Quote Originally Posted by DrewSXR View Post

Most owners immediately change out the run-flats which cause a terrible ride and are noisy.
      Understatement. The dunlops these things come with are an atrocity. The only compliment I can give them is that theyre kind of hilarious to drive around on because they break traction so easily, in Sport+ in the red sport with those tires you can hang the tail out on the slowest of corners.

Switched to Michelin Pilot super sports and it woke the car up. For a nearly 4000lb machine it's quite impressive what this thing can do in the corners.
      Quote Originally Posted by DzlDub View Post
      Cars are ****ing awesome, anyone who doesn't want a car is a communist.
      Disclaimer: Generally, I strongly dislike people.
      Current: 18' Infiniti Q50 Red Sport
      Prior Vehicles: 13' E92 335i M-Sport l 04' E46 330ci SMG l 04' MKIV GLI 1.8t 6spd

05-10-2019 10:00 AM #28
      Quote Originally Posted by Numbersix View Post
      The Q50's infotainment system is maddening. The only thing that's worse in my experience is an early version of CUE.
      There'd be no way I'd spend as much as a used Q50 costs to live with that.
      I own a 2018 and never spent much time if any in the previous versions....but I drove a 2016 Red Sport first.....but will say the new updates completely fixed the laggy response of the old ones. The system is fine now and works great. It lacks car play, etc. and some of the newest BS but nothing that I miss or hate it for not having.

Quote Originally Posted by SimplyBao View Post
      I've had a Q50 for the past 3 weeks for work....The Q50 really is a nice driving car on the highways and city streets. I can't speak to the performance on the twisties but as far as a daily driver it's pretty damn nice.
      100% agree. It drives bigger than it is when you put it in comfort mode and rides super smooth.

The interior doesn't feel especially special to me. It feels like a gussied up Nissan -- which it is. The dual screens are stupid. The bluetooth works fine. All in all, it's a decent car. There are other cars out there that feel just as nice and are cheaper (Honda Accord 2.0T). It's not something that trips my trigger but it is an ok daily driver if you like the way it looks and can live with the infotainment, then by all means go for it.
      The interior depends on the trim level. My Red Sport interior is really nice and the quilted look on the bolsters of the seat dress it up nicely, especially compared to the previous years plain perforated look. The dual screens......everyone has an opinion but personally, I don't mind it at all. The Navi is up top you can use that screen for other items such as the phone too. I never use the in-car navi and haven't in any of my previous cars either. My Note 8 with Waze is far faster than any car and offers more features overall. The infotainment system is fine and the updated versions work much better than the older previous years. Lots of new cars are really nice yes. I came close to getting a fully loaded Accord 2.0, etc. as it's a damn nice car overall but it still lacked the balls of a twin turbo V6. Overall the experience in the Red Sport is still far better and worth the minor trade-offs it has.

Quote Originally Posted by GLI Dan View Post
      Not quite the same, but I will say that my 2018 Q50 Red Sport is objectively the best car I have owned. It's not the nicest, the coolest, most luxurious, or my favorite, but it is the best all around car I have owned.
      I can only surmise that the infotainment in the earlier Q series vehicles has been substantially improved or the complaints are way overblown because other than lacking car play the infotainment in my car leaves nothing to complain about.
      Agree 100%. That said I have to factor in the value as the new Audi S4 was on my list to replace my last one but the leases on Audi's were $250-300mo higher when priced and equipped the same. Audi offered more goodies and better interior, etc. but at the end of the day their $65k car was still $250-300 more than my $63k car and those additional goodies weren't worth the difference in cost.

Motors...well the only reason I went with this vehicle is because of the 400hp version of the 3.0t and laughable lease in comparison to S4's and M340i's when I was looking (basically half the cost). So I cannot comment on the Q40. The 3.7 however has been around since the G days and is an adequately fun motor to run around with although somewhat harsh when compared to say a BMW I6 motor.
      ^^ LOL, me too. noted it above but I know I'm not alone. The RS400 is a steal for what it offers. It's everything an entry level luxury car should be with the performance advantage many others wish they had.

I am looking at 2015-2016 years Q50S as well. Most owners immediately change out the run-flats which cause a terrible ride and are noisy.
      ^^ yes. swap out the tires and you'll love the car even more. it's amazing the difference in handling, ride and quite that a good set of tires makes. This swap was perhaps the biggest difference I've ever felt in swapping tires on a car that I've ever had in the 36+ years I've been driving.

Quote Originally Posted by SimplyBao View Post
      2 of them had the 2.0T and the one I'm currently has the 3.0T AWD. The 3.0T definitely feels stronger but I wouldn't say that it feels THAT much stronger. The 2.0T is plenty sufficient for daily driving and has plenty of kick to pass slower cars.
      Put a simple JB4 unit on a 3.0t and you'll see a HUGE difference. The torque down low takes a big bump and offers so much more snap that it's really how the car should have been from the factory. It now moves-out so much better around town that I've woke up even a few fellow Q owners that I've seen on the roadways. The best part is when you take it in for service it just clicks on/off with ease.
      Last edited by pdqgp; 05-10-2019 at 10:04 AM.
      2018 Midnight Black Metallic AWD Infiniti Q50S Red Sport | BMS JB4 | 395awhp/430awtq
      2018 Ruby Red Metallic Lincoln MK-C Reserve | AWD 2.3l EcoBoost - Wife's
      2001 Patriot Blue Pearl Jeep Cherokee Limited - Son's

5. Member
      Vehicles
      2017 Golf R, 2017 Miata RF
      05-10-2019 10:28 AM #29
      Quote Originally Posted by pdqgp View Post
      I own a 2018 and never spent much time if any in the previous versions....but I drove a 2016 Red Sport first.....but will say the new updates completely fixed the laggy response of the old ones. The system is fine now and works great. It lacks car play, etc. and some of the newest BS but nothing that I miss or hate it for not having.

100% agree. It drives bigger than it is when you put it in comfort mode and rides super smooth.

The interior depends on the trim level. My Red Sport interior is really nice and the quilted look on the bolsters of the seat dress it up nicely, especially compared to the previous years plain perforated look. The dual screens......everyone has an opinion but personally, I don't mind it at all. The Navi is up top you can use that screen for other items such as the phone too. I never use the in-car navi and haven't in any of my previous cars either. My Note 8 with Waze is far faster than any car and offers more features overall. The infotainment system is fine and the updated versions work much better than the older previous years. Lots of new cars are really nice yes. I came close to getting a fully loaded Accord 2.0, etc. as it's a damn nice car overall but it still lacked the balls of a twin turbo V6. Overall the experience in the Red Sport is still far better and worth the minor trade-offs it has.

Agree 100%. That said I have to factor in the value as the new Audi S4 was on my list to replace my last one but the leases on Audi's were $250-300mo higher when priced and equipped the same. Audi offered more goodies and better interior, etc. but at the end of the day their $65k car was still $250-300 more than my $63k car and those additional goodies weren't worth the difference in cost.

^^ LOL, me too. noted it above but I know I'm not alone. The RS400 is a steal for what it offers. It's everything an entry level luxury car should be with the performance advantage many others wish they had.

^^ yes. swap out the tires and you'll love the car even more. it's amazing the difference in handling, ride and quite that a good set of tires makes. This swap was perhaps the biggest difference I've ever felt in swapping tires on a car that I've ever had in the 36+ years I've been driving.

Put a simple JB4 unit on a 3.0t and you'll see a HUGE difference. The torque down low takes a big bump and offers so much more snap that it's really how the car should have been from the factory. It now moves-out so much better around town that I've woke up even a few fellow Q owners that I've seen on the roadways. The best part is when you take it in for service it just clicks on/off with ease.
      There's no doubt it's a lot of car for the money. I'm seeing 2017/18s here with 12,000 - 30,000 km in the low to mid $40,000 CAD range. In comparison, that gets you a 2018 Mustang GT with none of the Performance Packages, a Stinger GT with a medium amount of km, a brand new hot hatch or a mid-spec 330i or A4.

6. Member
      Vehicles
      '13 Optima SX-L, '11 MKX, '06 ER-6N
      05-10-2019 10:32 AM #30
      I think a set of Tein coilovers along with ditching the run flats would basically kill most dynamics gripes. Can't speak to the steering

And with Teins you'd still have the ability to change the shock valving from the car with EDFC. The cheapo non adjustable ones totally transformed my G, even on total **** Nexen tires.

7. Member
      Vehicles
      05-10-2019 10:53 AM #31
      Quote Originally Posted by CTK View Post
      I think a set of Tein coilovers along with ditching the run flats would basically kill most dynamics gripes. Can't speak to the steering

And with Teins you'd still have the ability to change the shock valving from the car with EDFC. The cheapo non adjustable ones totally transformed my G, even on total **** Nexen tires.
      Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of buying a $50k+ luxury car? In any case, I agree with you that the car feels like it's so close to being great. When I drove one, it just struggled to put the power down. It feels like it needs a different spring/damper setup and a proper LSD.

8. Member
      Vehicles
      05-10-2019 12:22 PM #32
      Quote Originally Posted by unhappymeal View Post
      Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of buying a $50k+ luxury car? In any case, I agree with you that the car feels like it's so close to being great. When I drove one, it just struggled to put the power down. It feels like it needs a different spring/damper setup and a proper LSD.
      Not necessarily; coilovers on a Q50 probably have similar suspension frequencies to a stock ATS-V or M3. My G was on coilovers that ran at about 1.8Hz, which is high for a street car but not unbearable. My Optima is running a similar frequency now and actually feels soft. Suspension is probably one of the easiest issues to fix.

9. Member
      Vehicles
      05-10-2019 12:31 PM #33
      Not necessarily; coilovers on a Q50 probably have similar suspension frequencies to a stock ATS-V or M3. My G was on coilovers that ran at about 1.8Hz, which is high for a street car but not unbearable. My Optima is running a similar frequency now and actually feels soft. Suspension is probably one of the easiest issues to fix.
      I guess. My thinking is when you step up to that price range, especially for the most sporting model, the suspension should be well-sorted from the factory. For what it's worth, the first generation IS-F was panned for its suspension and lack of LSD and Lexus rectified it with the 2010 refresh. I kind of expected Infiniti to do the same with the Q50/60 Red Sport refresh. It still blows my mind that a car with this much horsepower and torque in a RWD or rear-biased AWD setup does not come with a mechanical LSD standard from the factory. This isn't a Lotus we are talking about. It needs a differential to put the power down properly.
      Last edited by unhappymeal; 05-10-2019 at 12:34 PM.

10. Member
      Vehicles
      05-10-2019 12:59 PM #34
      I guess. My thinking is when you step up to that price range, especially for the most sporting model, the suspension should be well-sorted from the factory. For what it's worth, the first generation IS-F was panned for its suspension and lack of LSD and Lexus rectified it with the 2010 refresh. I kind of expected Infiniti to do the same with the Q50/60 Red Sport refresh. It still blows my mind that a car with this much horsepower and torque in a RWD or rear-biased AWD setup does not come with a mechanical LSD standard from the factory. This isn't a Lotus we are talking about. It needs a differential to put the power down properly.
      Wow I thought it had the VLSD. That's pretty disappointing. The VLSD was really effective in my G, at least on the street.

I dunno about the suspension but honestly I've driven and owned a few FM products... the Zs get it about right, but that kind of tuning would put most people off of the sedan, even in sport trim. G RWD Sport was a mess stock and almost felt dangerous when driven quickly, in part I think because it was just too soft. Coilovers really buttoned it down. I miss it

11. Member
      Vehicles
      05-10-2019 01:11 PM #35
      Wow I thought it had the VLSD. That's pretty disappointing. The VLSD was really effective in my G, at least on the street.

I dunno about the suspension but honestly I've driven and owned a few FM products... the Zs get it about right, but that kind of tuning would put most people off of the sedan, even in sport trim. G RWD Sport was a mess stock and almost felt dangerous when driven quickly, in part I think because it was just too soft. Coilovers really buttoned it down. I miss it
      This is what I mean about the FM cars. They just haven't put the energy into them to get them buttoned down stock. I feel like the 370Z would be so much more well received if Nissan kept the chassis, but did suspension and tuning updates like FCA has done with the LX cars or Subaru with the WRX STI. It's like Nissan doesn't want to put any effort in even if it wouldn't cost them a huge sum of money. How much would it cost them to dial-in the suspension, update the transmission programming, add a mechanical differential and a bit more polish? The car starts at $62k Canadian and doesn't even have motorized mirrors or ventilated seats ffs. You also have to pay $3k just to get a heated steering wheel or remote start. Or why does the interior have that gorgeous silver optic fiber trim and then right beside it buttons and switch gear from an Altima? It's little stuff like this that drives me nuts about Infiniti. Fine, they don't want to win on performance, I get it. Then make your cars a technological tour de force that they can be.

12. Member
      Vehicles
      05-10-2019 01:28 PM #36
      Canada pricing is wonky. Down here you can lease a Q50RS for like $450 a month, very little down. You overlook a lot for that kind of money, which I guess is Infiniti's plan.

You are right though... all the FM cars are few tweaks from legitimacy. I am OK to tinker and improve on my own so I don't mind.

13. Member
      Vehicles
      05-10-2019 01:49 PM #37
      Canada pricing is wonky. Down here you can lease a Q50RS for like $450 a month, very little down. You overlook a lot for that kind of money, which I guess is Infiniti's plan.
      Sure, but some of the omissions are just mind boggling. For example, they are happy to give you radar cruise that drives the car in stop and go traffic, a 360 degree camera, drive by wire steering, but you cannot get a digital speedometre in the instrument cluster or HUD. You get that in a bargain basement $18,000 CAD Toyota Yaris. My 2006 Honda Civic Si had one.
      Last edited by unhappymeal; 05-10-2019 at 01:52 PM.

Vehicles
      '17 Jetta lease special, '11 Si Sedan
      05-10-2019 02:53 PM #38
      Whatever you do, you should definitely track it.
      120 whp/L. >15 bar BMEP, N/A.
      --
      Quote Originally Posted by Blade3562 View Post
      Butthurt Honda fanbois are butthrt their lawnmowers are overpriced. I was Stage 2 through a dealership with a full warranty so I don't see how it's not a fair comparison. But Honda bois just want to please Johnny Tran

05-10-2019 04:59 PM #39
      Sure, but some of the omissions are just mind boggling. For example, they are happy to give you radar cruise that drives the car in stop and go traffic, a 360 degree camera, drive by wire steering, but you cannot get a digital speedometre in the instrument cluster or HUD.
      2018's can. Not sure about the older ones. Turn on Avg. Speed in the settings menu. I use the center display area on mine as the digital speedo.
      2018 Midnight Black Metallic AWD Infiniti Q50S Red Sport | BMS JB4 | 395awhp/430awtq
      2018 Ruby Red Metallic Lincoln MK-C Reserve | AWD 2.3l EcoBoost - Wife's
      2001 Patriot Blue Pearl Jeep Cherokee Limited - Son's

16. Member
      Vehicles
      05-11-2019 01:39 PM #40
      Quote Originally Posted by pdqgp View Post
      2018's can. Not sure about the older ones. Turn on Avg. Speed in the settings menu. I use the center display area on mine as the digital speedo.
      We took out a Q50s Red Sport today and my wife liked it. The 7-speed automatic is a bit sluggish in Sport, so we left the car in Sport+ the entire time. You are correct in that it now has motorized mirrors and the digital speed shows with Avg. Speed on, but only for the Q50. For some reason, the Q60 does not get the same feature. The Q60 also has plastic paddle shifters compared to magnesium alloy on the Q50 . The engine is such a sweet heart, the cabin is incredibly quiet (I got 66 dB at 120 kph on my phone), there was no road noise as all Q50s come with Bridgestone Potenzas in Canada and the seats are comfortable. The downside is the infotainment system is still sluggish as all hell and the car badly needs a LSD. We managed to spin the tires when going through a hairpin on one of our favourite back roads.

All-in-all, I think it's a superb grand touring car that is a bit overpriced in Canada. A loaded 2018 Q60 Red Sport with 11,000 km is $55,00 CAD ($50,000 CAD for the Q50 Red Sport). For that same money you can get into a brand new 2019 Mustang GT or Camaro SS with every package and the pony cars will have more modern tech and drive worlds better. If you are willing to pay $5k more, you can get into a M2 with <10,000 km or have your pick of mid-mileage M3/M4s.

Edit: Oh and the stock exhaust and intake are way, way too quiet. I couldn't hear the exhaust even with the windows and sunroof open. The engine note is more or less silent unless you are wide open throttle. Infiniti, this is your most sporting model, let the damn thing sing!
      Last edited by unhappymeal; 05-11-2019 at 01:44 PM.

17. Member
      Vehicles
      05-11-2019 05:08 PM #41
      What can you get that compares at the same price... with 4 doors?

People looking at Mustangs and M2s are completely separate from people looking at Q50RSs. With 4 doors I'm guessing you're looking at much slower (i.e. 330i, A4) or much smaller (S3, CLA45) German offerings. In that context I think the Q50RS strikes a good balance.

18. Member
      Vehicles
      05-12-2019 06:51 AM #42
      What can you get that compares at the same price... with 4 doors?

People looking at Mustangs and M2s are completely separate from people looking at Q50RSs. With 4 doors I'm guessing you're looking at much slower (i.e. 330i, A4) or much smaller (S3, CLA45) German offerings. In that context I think the Q50RS strikes a good balance.
      That's fair. I think the Q50RS fills a niche. The Q60RS is just puzzling.

19. Member
      Vehicles
      05-12-2019 07:46 AM #43
      Q60RS fills another key niche. Not the most thrilling coupe in its price range, but easily the most beautiful. I question the sanity of someone who'd get a similarly priced German coupe. Someone who'd get a $50K pony car over one has very different priorities

20. Member
      Vehicles
      05-12-2019 08:58 AM #44
      Q60RS fills another key niche. Not the most thrilling coupe in its price range, but easily the most beautiful. I question the sanity of someone who'd get a similarly priced German coupe. Someone who'd get a $50K pony car over one has very different priorities
      Question the sanity? What if you prioritize driving dynamics, a cohesive interior design or modern infotainment? The F platform BMWs aren't the greatest dynamically, but they have mechanical differentials to put the power down properly and the EPS is worlds better than DAS. I will give you the most beautiful point. The Q60 is stunning, though I think the Mustang is also a very nice design.

21. Member
      Vehicles
      05-12-2019 11:14 AM #45
      Question the sanity? What if you prioritize driving dynamics, a cohesive interior design or modern infotainment? The F platform BMWs aren't the greatest dynamically, but they have mechanical differentials to put the power down properly and the EPS is worlds better than DAS. I will give you the most beautiful point. The Q60 is stunning, though I think the Mustang is also a very nice design.
      OK, question the sanity is a bit much. I'd go for the M240i. But you have to get an LSD for that after the fact, which is no better than the Q60. And by comparison it's very ugly. It is really good dynamically though. Mustang is good but a big step back interior wise. I'm tired of black dashes and with the pony cars that's all you get.

22. Member
      Vehicles
      05-12-2019 11:25 AM #46
      OK, question the sanity is a bit much. I'd go for the M240i. But you have to get an LSD for that after the fact, which is no better than the Q60. And by comparison it's very ugly. It is really good dynamically though. Mustang is good but a big step back interior wise. I'm tired of black dashes and with the pony cars that's all you get.
      You can get a differential on the M240i from the factory. The Mustang with the premium package is actually surprisingly nice inside. It's leather and soft touch all around with an amazing digital cluster, CarPlay, Android Auto and Sync 3. I think the Q60 has a nicer interior in some spots, but the centre stack is (imho) worse on the Infiniti. Where the Infiniti beats everyone is how damn quiet and smooth it is with the digital suspension. The 0.36 coefficient of drag is no joke. My wife did a wide open throttle pull and was 140 kph before we even knew it. As a passenger, it was so quiet that I barely felt like we were moving. A strange sensation for sure and why I say it's a superb grand touring car. The car is eerie, almost locomotive smooth (unless you are redlining it). It's a complete 180 from past Infinitis and why if they insist on not tuning it for sport, doubling down on the interior and tech.

Vehicles
      2018 Hyundai Elantra Sport
      05-15-2019 05:05 PM #47
      Quote Originally Posted by Cousin Eddie View Post
      For how little difference there is between the 3.5/3.7 cars and the 5spd being regarded as the better transmission, I found that bargain V36 sedans (07-08) were the way to go.

You can buy them for easily half the price and it's 85% of the same car/experience as the later G37 sedans and Q cars.

Just my opinion. I got my 75k mile 2008 G35x sedan for $8K CAD, that was almost two years ago. Two owner car.
      You know, this idea does have merit and I've found a few tempting examples in casual browsing.

The only things that give me pause are they have the Rosewood trim (would rather have the Washi) and/or they have that irritating peeling problem on the steering wheel and door pulls.
      Next car desires subject to change... Perpetually.

Vehicles
      A Fancy Nissan
      05-15-2019 06:00 PM #48

Edit: Oh and the stock exhaust and intake are way, way too quiet. I couldn't hear the exhaust even with the windows and sunroof open. The engine note is more or less silent unless you are wide open throttle. Infiniti, this is your most sporting model, let the damn thing sing!
      This, along with the crap RFT's, are my two biggest gripes that are also the most easily remedied. I replaced the stock muffler with two borla mufflers, achieved the goal even if not perfect. For $200 I can't complain since I'm only leasing the thing, but yea 400hp and no sound was bothersome.
      Quote Originally Posted by DzlDub View Post
      Cars are ****ing awesome, anyone who doesn't want a car is a communist.
      Disclaimer: Generally, I strongly dislike people.
      Current: 18' Infiniti Q50 Red Sport
      Prior Vehicles: 13' E92 335i M-Sport l 04' E46 330ci SMG l 04' MKIV GLI 1.8t 6spd

Vehicles
      Ghetto35, Lifted AWD Prius
      05-15-2019 07:57 PM #49
      Quote Originally Posted by VarianceVQ View Post
      You know, this idea does have merit and I've found a few tempting examples in casual browsing.

The only things that give me pause are they have the Rosewood trim (would rather have the Washi) and/or they have that irritating peeling problem on the steering wheel and door pulls.
      Not all have the wood trim... mine is Washi, and I'd imagine you can piece together whatever trim you want on eBay or even vinyl wrap it (I did that to the cheap chrome trim in my old Accord - turned out nicely). The peeling trim sucks, but it's relatively inexpensive for OEM replacements. The PO of my car replaced all of it about 6 years ago, and it's still like new:

Vehicles
      '17 Tundra, '16 3 GT
      05-15-2019 08:22 PM #50
      We took out a Q50s Red Sport today and my wife liked it. The 7-speed automatic is a bit sluggish in Sport, so we left the car in Sport+ the entire time. You are correct in that it now has motorized mirrors and the digital speed shows with Avg. Speed on, but only for the Q50. For some reason, the Q60 does not get the same feature. The Q60 also has plastic paddle shifters compared to magnesium alloy on the Q50 . The engine is such a sweet heart, the cabin is incredibly quiet (I got 66 dB at 120 kph on my phone), there was no road noise as all Q50s come with Bridgestone Potenzas in Canada and the seats are comfortable. The downside is the infotainment system is still sluggish as all hell and the car badly needs a LSD. We managed to spin the tires when going through a hairpin on one of our favourite back roads.

All-in-all, I think it's a superb grand touring car that is a bit overpriced in Canada. A loaded 2018 Q60 Red Sport with 11,000 km is $55,00 CAD ($50,000 CAD for the Q50 Red Sport). For that same money you can get into a brand new 2019 Mustang GT or Camaro SS with every package and the pony cars will have more modern tech and drive worlds better. If you are willing to pay $5k more, you can get into a M2 with <10,000 km or have your pick of mid-mileage M3/M4s.

^^^Great discussion regarding the Q50RS!

I have considered one as a future fun winter car since they are an incredible value pre-owned. AMS has a great line up of engine/power upgrades too (and yes, LSD!).

In the end I thought it would be too much of a GT car from the start...too much to overcome, even with good mods. But maybe I'm wrong.

Pre-owned C43 AMG keep coming down in price and I like the look of them more as well. In the end I still think a RS3 will be my next fun winter car, but if I had to go Japanese it would be a Q50RS.
      Current: '17 Tundra, '16 3 GT
      Past/Sold: '13 Evo, '08 Si, '12 Mustang GT, '03 Evo VIII, '01 Golf 1.8T

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12