VWVortex.com - 06 passat 2.0t please help having issues
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: 06 passat 2.0t please help having issues

1. 05-09-2019 02:01 AM #1
      My key fob works on everything except to unlock the car . I have to use the key then the alarm goes off. However the unlock button 9n the fob is temperamental it only works when it wants to .. on top of that 1 of my rear doors wont lock and the front windows if I crack them open to smoke and try to roll them back up THEY WILL ROLL DOWN 70% OF THE WAY before I can hit the button again for them to roll up. Is this a loose ground? Is this all caused by 1 problem or all individual fixes? J replaced my battery in the 1 fob I have it still does the same thing. Any suggestions would help

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 05-09-2019 02:04 AM #2
      Where is the fuel filter? Is it in the tank? I xamt press my petal all the way down or my car chugs like it's not getting enough gas j did the fuel regulator recall it fixed it for a few days somehow but now it's doing it again how do I diagnose or fix this issue myself whom is not illiterate and work on my own car through research this problem is stressful help

4. 05-09-2019 08:53 PM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
      My key fob works on everything except to unlock the car . I have to use the key then the alarm goes off. However the unlock button 9n the fob is temperamental it only works when it wants to .. on top of that 1 of my rear doors wont lock and the front windows if I crack them open to smoke and try to roll them back up THEY WILL ROLL DOWN 70% OF THE WAY before I can hit the button again for them to roll up. Is this a loose ground? Is this all caused by 1 problem or all individual fixes? J replaced my battery in the 1 fob I have it still does the same thing. Any suggestions would help
      Hi your window might need to be reset , push switch down till the winow stops , keep finger on it for 5 seconds and do the same up. that might sort that issue

Vehicles
      '16 GTI Autobahn PP, 20th Anniversary GTI, '84 Jetta TD, '82 Rabbit Pickup
      05-14-2019 09:41 AM #4
      Quote Originally Posted by TM87 View Post
      VW-making mechanics out of owners since 1957.
      The Long Term Resident - '84 Jetta 1.6TD
      The Project/Future Wheelbarrow - '82 Rabbit Pickup, Supercharged ABA
      Hers - '16 GTI Autobahn PP, '03 BMP 20thAE GTI
      His - '15 Audi A3 2.0T Quattro

6. 05-21-2019 01:48 AM #5
      Did you code the car for windows functios?Either the fob will work or it wont.