VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

FS: Audi TT 180 FWD - Fix it or Parts Car - $1,500

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  chrisc351 
#1 ·
I have a denim blue Audi TT. I'm the second owner and have owned the car since 2012. At one point, when it was on bags, it was my pride and joy. Now it just takes up space. I'm buying a home this summer so I could use the extra cash.

The rundown, the car and motor have around 90,000 miles on the odometer. It was an automatic and I ended up swapping in a 02M transmission into it. I happened upon a 225 Quattro that happened to need transmission work so I picked that one up and let this fall to the wayside. This is an incomplete project but the manual transmission is in place and the foot pedal is installed. It's pretty much the electronic bits that need to be figured out. I also think there is a leak at the intake manifold. Stock wheels and sits on GTI springs (sold the air suspension). All bumpers and body parts are undamaged so someone could sell those if they purchased this for a parts car.

Aftermarket Parts List
- 42 Draft Designs Catless 3" downpipe
- Custom 2.5" exhaust (resonated but no muffler) with turndown tip (I robbed the rear diffuser)
- Telson Spoiler
- 42 Draft Designs catch can
- Black Forest Industries Shift Knob

At this point, it may be better off a parts car, but it may also be a good deal for someone who wants to get it back on the road. I'm asking for $1,500 OBO. Car is located outside Twin Cities metro in Minnesota.

Back when it was actually cool....

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.