Hey there folks.

I figured I'd get my name out here and see what's happening in the area, though it all looks to be be coastal and western WA/OR for this group.

I'm Rick, my wife and I are moving out of NY and over to Spokane. I'm curious if there is any club or culture in the VAG community there, or would I be better off looking towards Idaho? My wife is in the military and being re-stationed in Spokane, which is a blessing for her, because she is from Coeur d'Alene, ID. So it will be nice for her being "home" for the first time in about 15 years. We'll be here for a good 4 years, and I'll be bringing 2 Audi's with me. 2014 Q5 TDI, and 2014 B8.5 S4.

NY and the the NY Hudson Valley, in which I grew up and lived for 37 years is very nice and fully rich in VAG culture and community. It will be weird leaving my friends and automotive support system on the east coast for a few years. My dad was a VW tech for 38 years, and my little bro is currently my favorite mechanic lol. So goodbye free(ish) labor

Also, for folks in the area, and for what it's worth, I do work closely with SSP Tuning, and I have the ability/tools to read and flash tunes for most ECUs and TCUs, including and not limited to recreational vehicles, agro equipment, construction machinery, and such. Just throwing that out there for the good of the community. I am also a VCDS cable owner.

Well, I hope I'm not fully alone in this area, I doubt it, I'll just have to get out there and hold my own 2 car, cars and coffee

Rick